Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can Bama get some respect!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
suga hill82
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Can Bama get some respect! Empty
PostSubject: Can Bama get some respect!   Can Bama get some respect! Empty2008-11-18, 23:22

Man I can't believe what I have been reading on the internet and watching on T.V. All I keep getting is that Bama doesn't have a chance to beat Florida. Well I here to put some facts out and some tidbits for you guys to think about. I understand that florida is playing like they are the number 1 team right now and I do agree with that. They are dominating everybody that they are going against, but people fail to realize thats what Florida does and they pass the ball and run up the score and they have been doing that for years. I just want everybody to get off of floridas bandwagon and think back to 2006 when florida was like 4-0 or 5-0 and alabama had the same record and did not play anybody until up to that point and florida was ranked no.5 and we were ranked 18 or something and it was suppose to be a blowout and florida had a high powered offense then and they got that butt spanked we beat florida 34-3 and it wasn't even pretty. I know, I know different year and a different team. Alabama vs Mississippi (24-20) Florida vs Mississippi (30-31) Alabama vs Georgia (41-31) 31-0 at halftime. Florida vs 49-10. Alabama has the number 3 total defense in the nation and Florida is number 6 in the nation. Total offense Florida is 25th in the nation and Alabama is 52nd in the nation. All I am saying is that florida looks good real good when they when but Bama does have a chance. And NO team has yet to prove they can stop alabama's run game 198.55(213.50 Florida). And everybody knows defense wins championships. if you can't put points on the board you cant win. It will be a good defensive game. I feel alabama has proven itself. Everybody just needs to give respect when its due.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Can Bama get some respect!   Can Bama get some respect! Empty2008-11-18, 23:43

agreed agreed...im am a bama inside and out got fam in mobile (prichard) so i am a role tide man and i feel like bama isnt gettin there fair shake as well...u never kno wat will happen until those 2 teams meet and we will see then...bama's defense will shut some of floridas flashiness down but not sure if they can totally stop them...on the other hand florida plays fast but with speed comes softness so bama might run florida in the ground so we will see wen that day comes...the team that comes out of that battle will best represent the ncaa i kno that for a damn fact caus there is noone in the nation that can beat an elite SEC team
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Can Bama get some respect!   Can Bama get some respect! Empty2008-11-19, 09:13

Wouldnt u want them to get little respect?? IF they just take care of bizz they will have a berth in the ncg. I wouldnt worry about getting respect as long as i keep winning.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Can Bama get some respect!   Can Bama get some respect! Empty2008-11-19, 12:16

Personally I can't stand Bama, never could. Now that have Nick Sabin I really can't stand them. So I am glad they aren't getting respect. I can't wait for FL to whip that ass. Bama is going down baby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Can Bama get some respect!   Can Bama get some respect! Empty2008-11-24, 15:29

Florida will demolish Bama and it will be Florida vs OU in the title game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Bama get some respect!   Can Bama get some respect! Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Bama get some respect!
Page 1 of 1