Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Cowboys Thread

Go down 
+52
romo2miles
jets4lif3
D_Cash
chrisc2006
PeytonMvPManning
jsnines
s0liddy
Hormel
sUcKmYcLiPz
L3G3ND K1LL3R
o Cpt ViDeO o
KODOUBLE24
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
the joker 260
NO LUN@T1K
24Marion24
Celtic_Shield
FelixdaCat
Ketcham While They're Hot
DaTBa1LHaWK
CapnCrunch
super_mario90
dracocepheus
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Lake RuNz 508
ryanfree36
Roddy 84 White
MistaFaded
Elite
TheMurdaMann10
dUPxBTefft23
Big Hungry 702
iGeT MoNeY
JPadilla651713
David noooooooo
Devo
iLLxEaGLeSx10
TheCatJones28
Baseballa
hof8231
dukefn92
kyman
Militant X 1
BOSTN BEANER
bigbuddah
EggzOverEazy
Winktin Rampage Jackson
nawfside512
Shut-Down-D-
SuprmnxXx
Fudgy
Mickey
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-16, 00:34

will DALLAS D stop the saints high flying offense
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-16, 01:00

24Marion24 your rite that is typical Dallas and I think they will do another running back because I think they will trade one of them "T. Choice I would say". I can see them going after a safety, corner or receiver in the first and second round, guard, tackle or d tackle in the second to forth rounds. I do see some trades coming T.Choice and M. Bennett both shown that they are good player and Dallas will use that even tho I will hate to see either one of them going. They need to go after another kicker!!

Mario the game plan with the Chargers was to stop the run and they did and should have planed to stop the passing game stupid of Dallas to plan that way. If they concentrate on stopping the pass I think Dallas and getting to the basics with there pass defense they have a chance to stop that high flying offense.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-16, 01:57

dracocepheus I sure hope youre correct man. I personally don't think that we can get much for Bennett though. He has dropped far too many passes and he cant seam to get too open for how athletic people claim he really is. I won't miss Bennett at all. Choice on the other hand, I think we could get a solid trade for him. Honestly we should try to trade off bennett or choice along with a 2nd round to try and snag an established cover safety or cornerback.

I hope to god we don't waste another pick on a kicker though. That will just piss me off, regardless if we need a kicker right now. I beleive we need to improve our o-line and secondary before we even think about another damn kicker lol.

I say keep Folk, and let him kick FG's 0-35 yards long, and let Buehler take on 36-60 yarders. I honestly think Buehler could make at least 75% of FG's from 50+ yards out. He has a powerful leg with enough accuracy to make 3 out of every 4.
I don't know why we havn't used him with more than just Kickoffs.

And then the year after this year, we will need to get another cornerback and a middle linebacker. Newman and Brooking are old as dirt in NFL years. Newman isn't playing the same and Brooking is... well.... Hes not the same as he used to be. In Atlanta Brooking was a freakin mad man. Now he's still very intense but not as affective. It's like he can barely shed a block. But I am a fan of his.

Tony Romo takes way too much s*** from people. He's a great QB. He is very elusive and even with a shitty o-line he finds a way to prolonge plays and dump off the ball; even for touchdowns sometimes when he escapes.

He's very accurate short-mid range but damn he can't throw a deep pass to save his life. Fortunately, we don't have any deep threats anyway. Roy Williams and Miles Austin are good enough for what we are doing right now. I wish Roy would have become more of a deep threat though. Too many fucking drops and it's like he can't even run his routes(he jogs them).

Dallas just needs to stop playin like little girls. We have great talent and a few mean motherfuckers (Ware, Bradie James, Barber, Witten) but it's like our players get babies wayyyy to much. We need to due the following ;

A. Improve our weakpoints. O-Line and Defensive Secondary

B. Stay focused before big games. Dallas has won MANY close games, but we just tend to **** up completely in big games. Like we did against the broncos, giants, and chargers. WE had opportunities to win ALL 3 of those games.

C. Change our mentality and philosophy. Stop treating the players like babies, switch our offense to run first/pass later.

I know Dallas has it in them, it's just that no one on the team is stepping up to the plate and becoming a god damn leader. I beleive Romo has it in him, but he will have to win a playoff game and gain some confidence first.

I honestly don't beleive that our season is done. WE CAN make the playoffs and as everyone knows ANY TEAM that makes it to the playoffs can get hot and make it to the superbowl. But we still have a lot to improve on before we can be taken completely serious.

GOD BLESS THE DALLAS COWBOYS AND ALL IT'S FANS
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-16, 04:02

damn bro you can write a novel but 100% correct and by all mean when I say they need to go after another kicker I'm not saying in the draft. You can get decent kickers in the off season or do what Bill Parcells did try out other kickers to pressure the other into kicking better
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-16, 04:02

yeah good luck to them boy's they'll need it going against the saints YIKES!!!!
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-16, 16:01

24Marion24 wrote:
dracocepheus I sure hope youre correct man. I personally don't think that we can get much for Bennett though. He has dropped far too many passes and he cant seam to get too open for how athletic people claim he really is. I won't miss Bennett at all. Choice on the other hand, I think we could get a solid trade for him. Honestly we should try to trade off bennett or choice along with a 2nd round to try and snag an established cover safety or cornerback.

I hope to god we don't waste another pick on a kicker though. That will just piss me off, regardless if we need a kicker right now. I beleive we need to improve our o-line and secondary before we even think about another damn kicker lol.

I say keep Folk, and let him kick FG's 0-35 yards long, and let Buehler take on 36-60 yarders. I honestly think Buehler could make at least 75% of FG's from 50+ yards out. He has a powerful leg with enough accuracy to make 3 out of every 4.
I don't know why we havn't used him with more than just Kickoffs.

And then the year after this year, we will need to get another cornerback and a middle linebacker. Newman and Brooking are old as dirt in NFL years. Newman isn't playing the same and Brooking is... well.... Hes not the same as he used to be. In Atlanta Brooking was a freakin mad man. Now he's still very intense but not as affective. It's like he can barely shed a block. But I am a fan of his.

Tony Romo takes way too much s*** from people. He's a great QB. He is very elusive and even with a shitty o-line he finds a way to prolonge plays and dump off the ball; even for touchdowns sometimes when he escapes.

He's very accurate short-mid range but damn he can't throw a deep pass to save his life. Fortunately, we don't have any deep threats anyway. Roy Williams and Miles Austin are good enough for what we are doing right now. I wish Roy would have become more of a deep threat though. Too many fucking drops and it's like he can't even run his routes(he jogs them).

Dallas just needs to stop playin like little girls. We have great talent and a few mean motherfuckers (Ware, Bradie James, Barber, Witten) but it's like our players get babies wayyyy to much. We need to due the following ;

A. Improve our weakpoints. O-Line and Defensive Secondary

B. Stay focused before big games. Dallas has won MANY close games, but we just tend to **** up completely in big games. Like we did against the broncos, giants, and chargers. WE had opportunities to win ALL 3 of those games.

C. Change our mentality and philosophy. Stop treating the players like babies, switch our offense to run first/pass later.

I know Dallas has it in them, it's just that no one on the team is stepping up to the plate and becoming a god damn leader. I beleive Romo has it in him, but he will have to win a playoff game and gain some confidence first.

I honestly don't beleive that our season is done. WE CAN make the playoffs and as everyone knows ANY TEAM that makes it to the playoffs can get hot and make it to the superbowl. But we still have a lot to improve on before we can be taken completely serious.

GOD BLESS THE DALLAS COWBOYS AND ALL IT'S FANS

I don't see how Buehler was such a bad pickup via draft. It's not like the Cowboys have other glaring shortcomings that were overlooked for a kicker. And why not try out Buehler at more than just KOS? He's got a boot and a half, I bet he'd make a great FG kicker with practice.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-16, 16:22

with practice and the coaches putting pressure on them by trying out other kickers. I would like to see him kicking field goals.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-16, 18:52

I'm calling it. We are going to beat the Saints Saturday. 28-24
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-16, 19:38

saints will put up more than 24 pts
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-16, 19:41

Mario, they no longer have anything to play for until the playoffs hit. Don't forget about that.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-16, 20:29

the saints have the 2nd best running attack but we have one of the top rushing defenses in the league. unfortunately, our pass defense is terrible. but their defense is terrible too. we can pass and rush all over them while I think they will only be able to pass. Im looking forward to this game a lot. Should be interesting
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-17, 01:43

Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:
Mario, they no longer have anything to play for until the playoffs hit. Don't forget about that.

now that is just f*ed up....lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-17, 04:14

They will still play hard to get to 16-0 they ain't gonna let the boys beat up their back ups
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-17, 20:06

super_mario90 wrote:
They will still play hard to get to 16-0 they ain't gonna let the boys beat up their back ups

the backups won't be in, I can guarantee that.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-17, 21:12

saints are just to good to lose they can run they can throw they got a scoring Defense they are just to potent.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-17, 22:42

how about ya just shut your mouth for once and wait to see what happens mario?

jesus christ.

i bet u think the texans could beat them dont ya?

dumbass
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-18, 00:43

I don't think the texans colud beat them but i know they'll play them good.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-18, 02:11

yeah the texans horrible defense play the saints good. mk man
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-18, 04:46

lol texans D is better than the boys D but offensively i think the texans would play the saints alot harder than the boys O.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-18, 13:17

The Texans are below mediocre. They're not gonna have a winning record this season, yet they'd play the Aints better than the Cowboys would? False.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-18, 14:14

saints will kill the boys
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-18, 18:34

he talking about the Texans retard
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-18, 21:10

i don't think romo can handle this type of game.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-19, 00:31

what makes u beleive that romo cant handle this game?

because you heard it on espn by all those dumbasses?

or is this something u cme up with by urself?

because go ahead and check romos stats this year. hes doing phenominal
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty2009-12-19, 00:36

I'm not worried about Romo I'm worried about our defensive secondary. Why does everyone bring up Romo in big games when he has played like one of the best this year. Its our defense that has it all screwed up. Mario this just shows how much of a jackass you are...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Cowboys Thread
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next