Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New York Jets @ New England Patriots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

New York Jets @ New England Patriots Empty
PostSubject: New York Jets @ New England Patriots   New York Jets @ New England Patriots Empty2008-11-13, 20:07

What do you think?

I think Ty Law is gonna have a hell of a time covering Wes Welker tonight.

I don't know, I'm real interested in this game, I think it should be good. The Patriots are trying to prove they are still a great team without Brady, and the Jets are trying to be a contender and get over the hump that is New England.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New York Jets @ New England Patriots   New York Jets @ New England Patriots Empty2008-11-13, 20:11

ty law went from playin sum pickup games at a high school 2 days ago to starting in the NFL today....u tell me if he is gonnna have success: actually ill answer my own question
Nope
snoop and i are thinking the same answer
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: New York Jets @ New England Patriots   New York Jets @ New England Patriots Empty2008-11-13, 20:47

i think ty law still has talent but hes only had 2 days of practice in the last 8 months i think it is. he's not going to start but he will be in some packages one of the commentators said today.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: New York Jets @ New England Patriots   New York Jets @ New England Patriots Empty2008-11-14, 15:12

haha Ty Law got burned. it was definitely a touch homecoming for him. he gave up a huge catch to Moss, and the he let the pass that sent the game into OT go right by him.

at least they hung on to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Jets @ New England Patriots   New York Jets @ New England Patriots Empty

Back to top Go down

New York Jets @ New England Patriots
Page 1 of 1