Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

where CC and manny goin

Go down 
+4
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Winktin Rampage Jackson
BoSpOrTsFaN
OGiant23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

where CC and manny goin Empty
PostSubject: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-06, 21:57

predictions?
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-06, 22:02

manny is staying in LA and cc i'm guessing is going to the yankees.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-06, 22:32

forgot where is tex goin too?
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-12, 18:10

Manny will stay in LA, CC to yanks, texiera will prolly stay.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-13, 01:02

manny isn't stayin are you kidding?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-13, 02:04

CC will go to the Dodgers. Tex goes to the Yanks and I dont know where Manny will end up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-22, 01:49

You better not have forgotten about Tex! He's gonna stay an Angel, no doubt about it. If for some crazy reason he doesn't, you're gonna see him go to the Orioles because that's where he grew up. Unfortunately, it looks like we're gonna be keeping K-Rod too because there is a huge closer market and no one wants to pay him the money he wants. I'm the biggest Angels fan you will ever know and I want nothing to do with him. He's highly overrated.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-22, 02:15

Ya i think cc goes to the Yankees... They offered 6 yrs 140 mill... Compared to the 5 years 100 mil the Brewers offered..
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-22, 02:17

I think he'll end up going to the Yankees too, but I'm not so sold on it as most folks. I think as long as his contract is 9 digits, that's all that matters, so I don't particularly think he HAS to go to the Yankees just because they bid the highest.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-22, 02:31

I do, Money talks bullshit walks man.. And who wouldn't want to be a Yankee
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-22, 02:42

I sure as hell wouldn't man. I hate the damn Yankees. I don't think you would ever be able to pay me enough money to play for them, assuming I had the talent lol.

And I heard that he might not take the biggest offer on ESPN, so it's not just me spouting my mouth.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-11-22, 02:45

If he doesnt go then I think he stays.. But oh well don't really care.. Not like he won the cy young or anything..
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-12-10, 15:18

Ok, so now we for sure know that Sabathia is a Yankee, as he signed a 7 year, $161 million deal with them today...

Now that he signed, all the attention moves to Tex, who I really, really, really hope signs with the Angels...I know we have a really good shot at getting him, but the Red Sox are making him a No. 1 priority as well so that will at least jack up the price a bit...

Lastly, K-Rod signed with the Mets..and I'm pretty happy about this...for someone with 62 saves in a season, he wasn't really all that good...good riddance...
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-12-10, 15:45

Burnett was offered 4 years 60 million from the Braves... I see him coming to us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-12-10, 16:22

No way man...I think he's going to end up a Yankee too...they are going after him hard right now...
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty2008-12-10, 17:13

CC is over rated 161 Mill is way to much for his fat ass.. hopefully Tex goes to the Red Sox, then Youk and Lowell can split time at 3rd and will win another World Series! As for Manny.. **** him... he left us I heard he may go to the Nats haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where CC and manny goin   where CC and manny goin Empty

Back to top Go down

where CC and manny goin
Page 1 of 1