Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS

Go down 
+18
Mcnair2Wycheck
Ketcham While They're Hot
jerry-cox
dutch
EQUation
juicemanjc
halfcoonhalfcracka
Fudgy
Mickey
Swag Escobar
humbleboss
BoSpOrTsFaN
Downtown YuckieBrown
dirty-mullet
[xSnDx] willyj1587
Shut-Down-D-
EggzOverEazy
bigbuddah
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-12, 18:26

ok here are the specifics for the season and everyone needs to follow:

1) it will be manditory everyone get the officialy EA sports results and post them so we can keep record of a few stats such as passing rushing sack int and points per game

2) there has been a consensus on 4th down usage...it has been limited to 4th and 1 inside your opponents 40 yrds line, down in whole 4th qt, and 2 minute drill before half

3) no IR players will be used ever so if your player has the injured tag that means he cannot and should not play

4) of course roster update for this will be EA doing so no draft nothing like that

5) all games will be played as ranked games so meet opponents in the madschool lobby that should be created

****if anyone has any questions or concerns please contact me BIGBUDDAH all things are debateable except players on IR and EA sports official game results

SEASON WILL BEGIN THIS FRIDAY
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-12, 19:06

looks good.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-12, 20:44

when we start?
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-12, 20:50

IProb wrote:
Bryan i need u to answer this question cause u have yet to tell me the answer. Who do I play next in the tournament in round 3? i already beat eggzovereasy, and that was my only matchup

Mabe if you checked the tournament thread you would see. i've posted your matchup and told you in the chatbox multiple times. you are facing Buddah next.
Back to top Go down
dutch
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-13, 10:09

If you guys will have an open slot by a no show I would like to take
it, I am a 100% being there guy each week. Skill wise not the best
since my history is not Football, but I do win my games here and there
and some where aginst high level players.
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-13, 10:29

when we start???
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-13, 13:33

bigbuddah wrote:
ok here are the specifics for the season and everyone needs to follow:

1) it will be manditory everyone get the officialy EA sports results and post them so we can keep record of a few stats such as passing rushing sack int and points per game

2) there has been a consensus on 4th down usage...it has been limited to 4th and 1 inside your opponents 40 yrds line, down in whole 4th qt, and 2 minute drill before half

3) no IR players will be used ever so if your player has the injured tag that means he cannot and should not play

4) of course roster update for this will be EA doing so no draft nothing like that

5) all games will be played as ranked games so meet opponents in the madschool lobby that should be created

****if anyone has any questions or concerns please contact me BIGBUDDAH all things are debateable except players on IR and EA sports official game results

SEASON WILL BEGIN THIS FRIDAY

SEASON WILL BEGIN FRIDAY HAHAHAHAH...ITS THERE You're Fired
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-13, 15:13

Greatttttttttt !!!
Back to top Go down
jerry-cox
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-13, 15:41

I want to play with the Buff Bills. What else is there for me to do?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-13, 16:01

jerry the season is full right now at the present moment u will be first on a list if someone so dare to not be active but we will be having another tournament striking up soon after we are done witht the currnet 1 we are on
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-13, 16:02

jerry-cox wrote:
I want to play with the Buff Bills. What else is there for me to do?

sorry man, you'll have to wait for either a few spots to open up or our next season to start for you to get a team. if we get enough active people, who knows, maybe the league will expand to a 32 teams and a larger season. so keep up with the site, you can still play in all the free tournaments or against members for site rankings.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-15, 22:52

Ight so i face saint in my 1st week. cool.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-15, 23:14

GET YOUR GAMES IN EVERYONE!!

Our first season! I'm pumped. I say we do this as an actual organization like the NFL. at this point in our organizations history we have 16 teams and are going into our first season, all the owners are ready.... keep up with your team or a new owner will be awarded your team.

Start scheduling for week 1!
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-15, 23:44

we should make the season have its own little section in the forum. we should then have a results thread for each week
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-15, 23:47

yeah Bry, its definitely been talked about. i think Buddah was just trying to figure it out. i know he wanted to do a few stickies, u know for owners and schedules and results, all that stuff we'll need.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-17, 04:00

yeah im workin on it man jus havent figured out how ta do it...i gotta get wit fudgy
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-17, 20:06

bigbuddah wrote:
yeah im workin on it man jus havent figured out how ta do it...i gotta get wit fudgy

you can post this under whatever forum/sticky/thread you guys come up with.

Miami jumped out of the gates running with it's offense clicking on all gears. ted ginn had 191/2(yds/td) in the first half and ronnie brown had 3 total td's (2 rush/1 rec). chad pennington finished the game with a perfect passer rating of 158.3 on a 14 for 16 day with 3td's to 0 ints.263 total yds. all in all, it was a great day for the miami offense. miami's defense held peterson and the vikings in check to record the first shutout of the season.

IT'S CALLED YAC BAYBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-18, 08:54

Haha.... Nice job Yuck... Iprob, Week 1 baby.... When you got time? Hows tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-19, 14:34

willy is moving and wont have internet for the next 3 weeks...he still wants to be apart of this but he would have to make up his games by early december
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-19, 14:48

damn that sucks. wasnt he still in the tournament too?? oh well.... if you ask me, thats cool. we know Willy plays when hes got the internet, so im willing to wait. the only thing is i guess we are playing this season week by week, so all his opponents will basically get a bye until he gets back, then theyll have to play 2 games a week and willy will have to play 3-5 or whatever its gonna be.

i think thats manageable.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-20, 13:16

ya hes my first week so i should move onto my second. Saint when u available??
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-20, 13:34

Saturday should be good bro.... You open on sat ?
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-20, 14:13

ya i am man. Ill c ya then.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-20, 22:33

from wat i hear we have a consensus on willyj making up the games..he is a very active player so we will allow this as long as it doesnt linger on past weeks from now but im sure eveerything will be ok with that...if u play willyj jus sit tight until everyone has played there games.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty2008-11-24, 21:48

saint im ready anytime 4 our season game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS   MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MADDEN-SCHOOL SEASON #1 SIGN UPS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next