Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Is this an unqualified mod

Go down 
+7
soonersbigdawg
EggzOverEazy
Mix
eddy102293
Dolfinlife
BoSpOrTsFaN
OGiant23
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

is eddy unqualified
Yes
Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Back_catg10%Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Back_catg
 10% [ 1 ]
Heck Yes
Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Back_catg20%Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Back_catg
 20% [ 2 ]
OMG How is he a mod
Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Back_catg40%Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Back_catg
 40% [ 4 ]
he is qualified
Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Back_catg10%Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Back_catg
 10% [ 1 ]
i just fainted cause this fool is a mod
Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Back_catg20%Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Back_catg
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this an unqualified mod   Is this an unqualified mod - Page 2 Empty2008-11-02, 04:03

eddy102293 wrote:
soonersbigdawg wrote:
we were chating the other day he was telling me about the playbooks and he said you would need to pay 5 dollars and i said ok and he said i dont like your tone and i thought he was joking and i typed lol and he said you want to go at it and i said what did i do i just said ok and he said dont say i didnt warn you
i was just joking

damn it seems like u do a lot of joking then. how can you expect us to tell when you are joking? you always talking down about the site and about the members and you wanna say that you are just kidding. Well i don't see anyone laughing at your jokes bro.

Nope
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75

Is this an unqualified mod
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: General talk-
Jump to: