Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME

Go down 
+3
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
nawfside512
bigbuddah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty
PostSubject: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-10-27, 23:00

THESE PLAYS ARE OUT OF THE SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE PLAYBOOK AND ARE ZONE COVERAGE PLAYS...BE CLEAR IN MY OFFENSE I HAVE THE FASTEST WR ON THE LEFT SIDE AND I DONT HAVE A NUMBER 1 WR..THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE IF U DONT HAVE A #1 WR UR OPPONENT CANT WR SPOT LIGHT U AND IT GIVES THEM FITS CAUS THEY MUST WATCH EVERYONE

SINGLE BACK - BIG- TE CROSS

the most important thing to remember in this play is patience...these routes are long so u need time in the pocket...pay attention to which TE will get open because they cross. the left wr does a streak. the right wr does a deep post

your first read is the middle lb which ever way he slides to cover a TE u throw to the opposite...your second read then is SS...if he comes down its cover 3 and immediately go the the TE goin to the left side because the streak take that corner with him...if he spread its cover 2 go to the deep post

There is no safety valve on this play so the if there is pressure jus throw it deep and try and make a play on the ball

SINGLE BACK - BIG - OPTION

this is another play that may take awhile to develope but when playin a person with heavy zone u should have time... the rouetes to look are the hb option route out of backfield underneath crossing route rgt TE post and audible the left TE to do a out route and left wr a fade

some of the most effective routes wen someone is playing zone is the hb hitch route out of backfield so look for that first specially on 3 and 2 3 even 4...look for the rgt TE to do a post in cover 2 even 3 the out route by the lft TE take away the backer for the rgt wr drag

this play is designed for 3rd and short first down pick ups so any blitz will open this play up even more

SINGLE BACK -NORMAL - FL POST IN

this is an excellent play for timing even for a scramble..audible the left wr to do a fade...a key for this play is try and do it while u are on the left hash mark. the right wr does a post the slot does a deep IN bout 12 to 15 yrds and the TE does a drag

your first read in this play is the FS...he he goes to the rgt it is cover 3 (unless they flip cover 3 usually doesnt happen) hit the IN right as he makes his cut...dont put any english on it caus it might force a throw behind him and get picked if the safeties spead its cover 2 hit the post by the right wr...next would be the TE drag left... as u look for that peak up to see if the right wr has inside position and see if u can sneak that ball in there over the SS before the FS gets there (ive done it a few times)

the safety valves for this play is hb who flares left...he is offset which is y i do this play on the left hash to give him space if he needs to get the ball...the second safety valve if there is no blitz but the pocket breaks down is jus go to the TE drag left to get rid of the ball for 2 yrds and prevent a sack.

SINGLE BACK - NORMAL - TE CORNER

now this play is almost unstoppable...the hb does an angle routes which is the primary route in this play...audible the rgt wr to do a drag route to take away the MLB and open up the angle route..check the left wr to see if its man or zone

this play has an +80% success rate because no matter wat coverage that angle route by the rb will be there jus a matter of timing and in some cases a lil patience...the right wr drage takes away the mlb so wen u throw the ball to the rb throw it as soon as he makes his cut with no english on it and it is usually an automatic 6 yrds period...break 1 tackle wether it be the FS down on cover 3 or the OLB and u have a big gain...in man coverage it may take some patience caus the backer is always late and could pic it off if throwin early

no need for a safety valve because the play is quick and is designed to go to the back but if for some reason u cant jus hit the wr drag and try another play

SINGLE BACK - NORMAL - SLOT CROSS

another unstoppable playi mane the lft wr doing a never ending post route. rgt wr doin a streak. slot doin crossing route underneath the safeties over the backers. there is free rain with this play u can audible the TE to either block or do a out route or keep his delayed route

k now the trick is to hit the slot in between the zone...dont hesitate...if u have time u will see the openings for the slot crossing route in either over 2 or 3...cover 3 is a dream caus the deep post will be there automatice in cover 4 hit jus hit the rb out of backfield flaring left or streak of the right wr...a hidden pleasure of this play is the fact that the back will go up the sideline wen he get to it so uf u want do it on the left hash...it can be done on any side of the field tho...in cover 3 if u are uncomfortable look for the rb short of the corner playing safety and over backer or corner in the flats...the other coverage will be too far to stop it...(caution: do not drift too far right caus the angle for the throw ill allow the backer in yellow coverage to come get the ball wen thrown to the rb)...also in cover 4 go to the back early for 4 yrds

if blitzed go to the back early

SINGLE BACK - NORMAL - DUAL DRAG

probably my favorite play to run caus it is a work of art. left wr in motion he does a drag. right wr does a drag hence, dual drag haha. TE does a flag or corner route. slot does 10 IN...another short yardage play good for redzone and potentially good 15 yard gains.

now in cover 3 or cover 2 the flats will be covered so when the left wr clears the backer throw it to him with up english it make him clear the corner in cover 2 and in cover 3 that is where the curl would be...also while u are looking at the drag take a look at your TE which is your first read caus he can beat that SS to the corner if u throw it right...a new feature i have found about this play is the backside IN route...line shift your O-line to the right and as u roll the defense will role leaving a gap there for the IN...i use this play inside the 10 because the IN route goes along the back of the endzone and is usually unseen

your saftey valve are those drag routes..your ok if u get flushed left and right and in a man blitz check the corner route by the TE... this is a bang bang play so u should kno where u wanna go from your presnap read

SINGLE BACK - SLOT STRONG - Z OPTION

the original route of the rgt wr is doing hitch but i audible to do a fade to take the corner away and for 1 on 1 coverage the slot does a deep post the TE does a banana out and the rb is put in motion rgt and is doing a dangerous slant across the field to the left the lft wr has an option route and is a backside route but usually is not in the play...this play is recognizable so u should only run it maybe 3x a game caus the motion is a dead giveaway.

this is a cover 2 killer and for cover 3 everyone 1 0n 1 coverage the fade the post so u dont have to worry bout safety help...the primary route is the rb slant..if u want u can audible the o line to slide right...the rb route goes accross all the LB zones and the SS on cover 3 gets taken away a lil because of the slot post so he should go with the post to create that window...this usually works very well u can throw the ball short for more seperation if u would like...great first down play and dont forget to check backside if u have to because the rb can can create some games if u dont slide the protection of the o line.

the safety valve for this play is the banana route...just a lil flip wen blitzed and u get yards...now wen u do this play and nothing is there check the TE he should be jus standing there waiting for the ball if u have to scramble

*AIGHT FELLAS THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF MY PLAY THAT I RUN OUT OF THE PASS BALANCE PB THAT ARE VERY EFFECTIVE WEN PLAYIN SOMEONE THAT PLAYS HEAVY ON THE ZONE...NOTICE I DID NOT MENTION MAN COVERAGE REALLY THAT IS BECAUSE MAN COVERAGE IS VERY VERY SIMPLE THEY EITHER HAVE POSITION AND SEPERATION OR THEY DONT...MORE IS COMING SOON IM TIRED OF TYPING SO GOOD LUCK AND LET ME KNO IF U ARE HAVING TROUBLES MAYBE WE CAN LAB IT UP

Last edited by bigbuddah on 2008-12-29, 05:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-11-01, 12:43

What do you mean by not having a number one WR?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-11-04, 16:27

lol the explaination is there...but if u dont have a #1 wr like your go to guy u look for every play...that playere u force things to wen u need a big play or watever...these plays are design to go to whomever the coverage allows to there for u dont have that #1 guy...u make a presnap read determine who will be open not jus ima check TO or MOSS first...wr spotlight tends to take away those wr by drawing attention to them...without that ppl cant que on who they think will get the ball caus everyone can hurt them not jus that #1 guy...u dig
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-11-04, 17:52

i will try these
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-11-06, 20:27

Oh ok now that I re read the post I got what u meant... Thanx bro
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-11-06, 20:37

i tried this out a little bit. worked alright but nothing to special. nice work tho. its clear and pretty easy to follow
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-11-13, 01:04

i like it because it is very consistent.
nothing to flashy but it works and that is all i need. Two thumbs up my man
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-11-13, 13:30

exactly wat my offense does is get u up and down the field without risk of int and kills some clock and with good stick skills these plays can turn into something flashy...not ta mention easy to modify and munipulate
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-11-18, 20:41

so if u dont use a #1 wr what do u do with them? u dont just throw moss out the game or TO or reggie wayne... u gota use them as a decoy right?
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-11-18, 20:51

no no no...not having a #1 wr gives your opponent a hissy fit because they must pay attention to other wr's and u pic them as weapons then u can go to that #1 wr wen u really need to caus if u dont then a good player will take them awayy from u and ur left with nothing
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-12-04, 12:08

that is all pretty similar to what i ran last year, loved the TE Cross!! Im more of a shotgun player this year.. seems like some blitz' work better this year then last and u gota have some extra room just in case someone comes through untouched.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2008-12-07, 00:43

agreed but thats where u ditch this if someone is gettin pressure like that tho...but for stuff that isnt coming at u 100mph than i think this is a very effective offense to run...remember that this is not all of it my friends...THERE IS MORE in the single back
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2009-01-21, 19:17

is this only in the pass balanced playbook?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty2009-01-21, 19:20

there are a few plays that u can find in other playbooks but the exact plays are found in this book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME   BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME Empty

Back to top Go down

BUDDAH SINGLE BACK PASS BALANCE SCHEME
Page 1 of 1