Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross) Empty
PostSubject: Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross)   Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross) Empty2008-10-18, 18:14

outta 4 Wide

u got a Post Cross Corner and a drive and RB runs out

/
/ /
/ _________ /
l l l
l l _____l___
l l l l
(post) (cross) (corner) (drive)

________X O------------
(RB) (QB) roll this way

if my poor illustration does not kill u here is wat u do
Roll out in direction of your post (before u roll read if heavy blitz dump to RB) (can pocket pass if u want )
your Cross route will be open a lot when u roll everyone once in a while u got the Post route Deep.
Corner is Lethal in Red zone
Drive is better if u stay in pocket

If u roll out no one gets open try to play maker or Scramble this is a beautiful play to use
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross)   Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross) Empty2008-10-18, 18:15

well it was nice drawin before HTML mutilated it
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross)   Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross) Empty2008-10-19, 01:05

I like this play better from shotgun tight out of the RNG book. the only thing is you have to hot route the RB to a slant to get the same look.

I can't remember the play name off hand
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross)   Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross) Empty2008-10-20, 01:29

I think Run N Gun has a Patriot Cross in 4wr spread. It was some play action play with the right receiver doing an automotion. I sent the far right receiver on a go. You can block the inside left receiver. One optional thing you can do to the far left receiver is to put him on a curl. Put your hb on an out to the left. Motion him to the left. If in man hb is always open. There is usually the deep post route that the safety leaves open also if you want to go deep.
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross)   Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross) Empty2009-01-27, 13:57

ye ai have no idea how to read that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross)   Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fl Cross aka Team offensive PB u usin Cross (i.e Steeler Cross)
Page 1 of 1