Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games

Go down 
+4
duketango
bigbuddah
Shut-Down-D-
Dannys559
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games Empty
PostSubject: NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games   NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games Empty2008-10-14, 15:04

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80ba4088&template=without-video&confirm=true

NFL.com NFL commissioner Roger Goodell suspended Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam Jones indefinitely without pay, for a minimum of four games, on Tuesday for violating the league's Personal Conduct Policy. Jones
will miss at least the next four games. Goodell will determine the
final length of the suspension following the Cowboys' Week 11 game
against Washington on Nov. 16. The decision on whether Jones can return
to play will be based on his strict compliance with his NFL and Dallas
Cowboys treatment plans as well as on evaluations of his progress that
will be provided to Goodell by clinical experts retained by the NFL. Jones
was involved in an alcohol-related physical altercation at a Dallas
hotel on Oct. 8 that resulted in hotel employees calling the police.
Goodell in today's letter to Jones called it a continuation of "a
disturbing pattern of behavior and clearly inconsistent with the
conditions I set for your continued participation in the NFL." Jones
was suspended for the entire 2007 season for multiple violations of the
NFL Personal Conduct Policy. In reinstating Jones on Aug. 28, Goodell
said that the player's participation in the NFL depends on
demonstrating that he can conduct himself in a socially responsible
manner, avoiding any other conduct that brings disrespect to himself,
his team, or the NFL

COWBOYS OFFICIALLY SUCK NOW

Last edited by Dannys559a on 2008-10-14, 15:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games   NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games Empty2008-10-14, 15:08

He deserves it !! He just does'nt learn. With Newman injured, Dallas is in trouble. Even with both in the lineup, they were having problems. Marc Bulger might have a field day come Sunday.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games   NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games Empty2008-10-14, 15:35

this is an abomination....upset at this caus someone snitch as usual wat happened ta not be dont be a taddle tell man freakin snitches...i knew somethin bad was gonna happen caus he wanted ta go out and he is on lockdown he was getin that itch but he shouldnt be in trouble for it i hope godell has a heart and jus let the dude play man
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games   NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games Empty2008-10-14, 16:42

his dumb arse should be glad he's not banned. true no one got arrested, no one got hurt. but he knew the risks of going out. not a wise decision on his part.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games   NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games Empty2008-10-14, 16:57

bigbuddah wrote:
this is an abomination....upset at this caus someone snitch as usual wat happened ta not be dont be a taddle tell man freakin snitches...i knew somethin bad was gonna happen caus he wanted ta go out and he is on lockdown he was getin that itch but he shouldnt be in trouble for it i hope godell has a heart and jus let the dude play man
Lol he should be banned from the league dude not only 4 games.... hes been in so much trouble over the last year and he cant contain himself. Once a drug dealer always a drug dealer (WVU).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games   NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games Empty2008-10-14, 17:04

I can't wait tosee madden2k5's reponse to this. pacman has had a lot of chance how many times can he ask for one more?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games   NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games Empty2008-10-14, 17:21

Well the commish did what he wanted again and whatever. I mean the commish over the last two years has shown how pathetic he can be with the changes hes making to the nfl. I have nothing else to discuss on this matter. Godell thinks he god and he aint.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games   NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games Empty2008-10-15, 00:01

madden2k5 wrote:
Well the commish did what he wanted again and whatever. I mean the commish over the last two years has shown how pathetic he can be with the changes hes making to the nfl. I have nothing else to discuss on this matter. Godell thinks he god and he aint.

I feel what your saying 2K5 but in the NFL he has the last word and Pacman is hanging by a thread by his own demise... I mean how hard is it to go out to a "private party" not public and stay out of trouble. It's a privilege to play in the league and Pacman of all ppl should know this by now... if he doesn't he well soon enough cause Godell has the first and last word in this league, we might not like it but it is what it is and he is the commish and Pacman has issues. In the end this might be one of those rage to riches... riches to rage stories... Nfl elite CB one day to elite grocery bagger the next. Wake up pac... scratch that, stay asleep cause your living the dream... don't blow it!!! OW!!! thats right!!! you may already have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games   NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1