Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community

Go down 
+4
iNfam0us88
BoSpOrTsFaN
Shut-Down-D-
ohiogrown420
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ohiogrown420
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community Empty
PostSubject: Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community   Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community Empty2008-10-10, 11:06

Hey everyone. I have been playing the new madden 09 for ps3 since it came out. i have probablly played around 200-250 games. my online id is ohiogrown420 if you ever see me invite me! i normally play in the beginners lounges. I have lost my share of games but i had been playing with a friend of mine. i played offense and he played d. we have both improved our gaming quite a bit but we are still not the crem de la crem. i would love to hear what some of your guys' favorite offensive and defensive play are. and i am also very curious about playing tournaments online. hope to get some feedback from any one in the community soon! take care.
ohiogrown420
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community   Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community Empty2008-10-10, 11:57

Whats up man !! Im new here also. Been playing Madden since 03. This year, I use the Giants, Chargers, Jags, Bills, and Ravens.

I like the Giants playbook and the Run and Pass Balanced play books. There are tons of good plays on offense. You just gotta find out what playbook and scheme fit your style.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community   Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community Empty2008-10-10, 15:42

hey. if your looking for a ps3 league that is starting up then contact me or just go to leagueofchamps.forumotion.net

Stay active Smile
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community   Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community Empty2008-10-10, 16:12

Welcome to the site man,this is the best place to come if you want to improve your game,the ppl here are nice,and they know there madden,i came here to improve my game and it has improved soo much,so stay active and enjoy your time here,i don't think you could find a better madden site..
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community   Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community Empty2008-10-10, 16:36

I'm 14-4 since I joined here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community   Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community Empty2008-10-10, 22:37

welcome ta madden-school bro if u tryna up your game this is the place to do it we have elite players on both consoles so dont be affraid to ask questions caus no question is a dumb 1
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community   Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community Empty2008-10-10, 23:04

except for the one you dont ask. ghetto
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community   Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community Empty2008-10-11, 20:43

and the plain stupid ones like how do u sprint and how do u pick plays.

also probally how do u get menu to pull up took someone i knew i a while to do that lol (hint press start)
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community   Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community Empty2008-11-11, 00:58

Welcome bro! To the "BEST DAM" madden site on the net... bar none. Stay active and give a shout out if you need any help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community   Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community Empty

Back to top Go down

Optimistic Hello to the entire Maddenschool community
Page 1 of 1