Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dolfinlife
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dolfinlife

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger Empty
PostSubject: Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger   Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger Empty2008-09-27, 22:47

Hey I am telling all the people, on madden site to come and join here. A lot of them are asking me for help and I tell them how on this site all of their questions can be answered.

A good amount of them have already joined here.

I have already learned a lot here....... It has translated into some great win....... Thanks MOD !!!!!!!!

oh yeah the number one player on wii madden is coming here too, Mix, so im bringing talent too !

Mod i guess you can say this is my way of saying thanks for everything.
Back to top Go down
http://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger   Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger Empty2008-11-14, 23:21

Im gonna adertise on EA orums that way wii players will be coming here more than the Mexicans coming to America (No offence eddy I was just trying to make a point) I think that way we will have more wii players
Back to top Go down
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger   Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger Empty2008-11-15, 13:17

Tvon64 wrote:
Im gonna adertise on EA orums that way wii players will be coming here more than the Mexicans coming to America (No offence eddy I was just trying to make a point) I think that way we will have more wii players
Or force them to come just like they did to black people (No offence tvon I was just trying to make a point)

lol jk
Back to top Go down
http://wiimml.forumotion.com/index.htm
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger   Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger Empty2008-11-15, 13:53

Or we can just have them just illegally come over here and have them hang out at "Madden School Depot"
Back to top Go down
kyman
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
kyman

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger   Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger Empty2008-11-16, 10:36

lol guys stop with the race stuff and yeah dolfin this place has been a great help and will answer most of your questions
Back to top Go down
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger   Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger Empty2009-01-17, 16:17

ok any new wii players?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger   Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to make the Wii Madden Community bigger
Page 1 of 1