Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON

Go down 
+4
atown_2511
iNfam0us88
duketango
bigbuddah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty
PostSubject: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-09-23, 17:49

the browns say brady quinn will get more reps in practice and they will get him ready to start of dereck anderson fails to improve...

so do u guys buy quinn gettin in there or should anderson still be the man since he got that new contract extension to be the starter?
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-09-23, 22:06

bigbuddah wrote:
the browns say brady quinn will get more reps in practice and they will get him ready to start of dereck anderson fails to improve...

so do u guys buy quinn gettin in there or should anderson still be the man since he got that new contract extension to be the starter?

IMO Quinn will be another first round QB bust
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-09-23, 22:44

I don't like Quinn i think he was way over-rated coming out into the draft,i thought it was funny when it took him forever to get drafted..lol,but i would play Quinn, cause Anderson ain't doin much i would see what he could atleast do,i dont think i've ever seen him play an NFL game.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-09-24, 13:49

yeah quinn has been on the shelf since he go drafted...i dont believe u draft a qb that high and let him sit behind someone like derek anderson...anderson needs a chance but he has had his chance when frye was there he had a good 3/4 year last year and as a starter he hasnt done anything this year...i say give quinn a chance see if the team rallys around em...he has sat long enough
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-09-24, 15:55

it has been decided that derek anderson will get the start sunday
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-09-24, 17:22

i like that they are giving Quinn his chance.
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-09-24, 21:25

Anderson is more of a gun slinger type

i like quinn more because of his acuracy
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-09-24, 21:28

they have said danderson will get the start
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-09-24, 21:50

i have to Say Steelers will kill which ever QB it is whenever we playin em hahahhaha
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-09-30, 23:04

wat do u all think now after the first win the browns got?
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-10-01, 17:34

i still say anderson. quinn overatted IMO
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-10-01, 17:41

i think both qb's are overrated by y pay a first rounder starter money and be a back up
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-10-01, 19:19

bigbuddah wrote:
i think both qb's are overrated by y pay a first rounder starter money and be a back up

bc they drafted anderson in the 7th round. they never expected that season from him. I guess they were banking on him having one more good season so they could package him
Back to top Go down
Giant 23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-10-01, 20:23

both of em stink and brownies will stink forever
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty2008-10-02, 18:26

i say forget about quinn wait untill his contract runs out and then dont renew it anderson should be their starter untill he makes some terrible mistakes over the whole season u cant say that a qb should be sat down after a couple losses LOOK AT PEYTON MANNING the coulple games he lost this season and when he started his career he sucked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON   BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON Empty

Back to top Go down

BRADY QUINN OR DEREK ANDERSON
Page 1 of 1