Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How Madden 11 will be a failure too

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

How Madden 11 will be a failure too Empty
PostSubject: How Madden 11 will be a failure too   How Madden 11 will be a failure too Empty2010-05-31, 20:53

How many people think Madden 10 is a total joke? Between the kickoff glitches, the total unrealistic amount of fumbles by players who normally don't fumble as well as the abnormal amount of players (Adrian Peterson) who fumble in the NFL but rarely fumble on the game. All the glitchers online who continously find ways to cheat people who play the game honestly. The unrealistic animations players make that are impossible in real football. How a quarters defense stops running plays on a consistent basis in this game. I love football but have no intentions on paying EA sports $65 plus dollars to play a game that is so far from being real its pathetic. The bad thing about this is we as fans support them because we tolerant them being the only ones to have exclusive rights to NFL teams and names. If consumes had more choices for football games I guarantee you EA would be forced to change, but why should they people continue to buy a game that has so many holes in it it could be swiss cheese. If people think Madden 11 is going to be a saving grace think again it will have the same holes and people will continue to pay for it. Not only will they pay for it this year but people will pay for the right to play online. So they will be making double the money and still failing to produce a quality product.
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How Madden 11 will be a failure too   How Madden 11 will be a failure too Empty2010-06-01, 01:57

Well I don't support this because I think this is a game and it honestly can't be 100% perfect and It is a game also I think the fumbles are unrealistic s*** sometimes i fumble 4 times a game. But I do still like the fumble system It is a game and if you hit stick someone I believe you deserve a chance in that fumble so It's cool IMO. And for glitches like all the games I know have glitches in them so I don't be really hatin on them for that.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: How Madden 11 will be a failure too   How Madden 11 will be a failure too Empty2010-06-01, 10:10

Don't know yet money i'll give you a good answer when i play it.Then i can tell you how how i feel...trust i won't hold anything back either!
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How Madden 11 will be a failure too   How Madden 11 will be a failure too Empty2010-06-01, 15:30

You are correct it is a game and no game will ever be perfect, but it should have most of the realistic tackling characteristics of real football. How many times has an NFL running back fumbled on a leg tackle? The chances of that happening to a running back is small especially when that's where players are taught to hit at but on madden they fumble very easily from hit stick leg tackles and that's not close to real. Also throwing curl routes how is it the DB's turn at the exact same time as the WR's? It is have some delay in the reaction. Also how can DE's and DT's run down the field with WR's? Understanding that the NFL does quick people at those respective positions but not one should be able to keep up with any WR in the league but it happens consistently when people drop Jared Allen into coverage. EA Sports is achieving their to get rich off passing consumers with a half thought through product and until someone is allowed to provide them with competition they will continue to pass those same lame products which by the way will cost most consumers the price of a new game vs being thrifty and buying a used copy. Consumers are being tricked and are either blind to it or refuse to accept the truth. I will not make the mistake of buying those product the first day until I see and hear some players reviews for several months.
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How Madden 11 will be a failure too   How Madden 11 will be a failure too Empty2010-06-01, 15:48

Swag I like your responses to the point but with respect you cool in my book big dawg!!!!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: How Madden 11 will be a failure too   How Madden 11 will be a failure too Empty2010-06-01, 16:08

hey guys, NEW SITE. madden-school.com/forum
Join, because this one's gonna be shut down soon.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
tecmobrowns
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
tecmobrowns

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: How Madden 11 will be a failure too   How Madden 11 will be a failure too Empty2011-02-20, 19:38

It already is. EA is complacent with this s*** madden game,and to prove my point watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i2Z62zy_mA if that don't prove it nothing will. Thats why i continue to update tecmo super bowl year after year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Madden 11 will be a failure too   How Madden 11 will be a failure too Empty

Back to top Go down

How Madden 11 will be a failure too
Page 1 of 1