Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden 11 Playbooks

Go down 
+18
timschroeder546
RandyMoss_Rko
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Crunk
Madden's Finest 200
bigbuddah
Oldstalecheetos
Moore's Pats
so much swag
instantclassic91
Eastside513
WestFo3
irobson
B-__-R-__-B
PapaSmurf
PeytonMvPManning
THiZzLeWiZzLe
MiamiXCanes
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Madden 11 Playbooks Empty
PostSubject: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 16:50

Now we dont know what exactly is going to be good and bad in M11, and we havent even seen the playbooks. but what playbook do you think you will use? i feel like with the addition of new run blocking the west coast playbook will be nice. the ravens will also be a great book for run heavy teasm IMO
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 17:25

my D will probably be Multiple D has the last few years and offense no idea
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 17:58

Im going to check out the Colts pb first, but u of course have to think about books like RnG and pass balanced. I also might try out Denvers if it has a Tebow dedicated formation. Also the ravens will probly be a good book. As well as the Jets cause Jets will have the WC and probly some form of the option play, the titans book also might have some options so i will check it out too

Last edited by PeytonMvPManning on 2010-05-17, 18:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 18:06

yeah the colts and saints books are gunna be the first 2 i take a serious look at cause there in the demo. after that imma look at the titans. i think there gunna have alot of option plays in it. and of course ill hit up the west coast book if all else fails
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 18:09

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
I'm not a 100 on the. But my plan is to find the best 4-3 book that fits me on defense then on offense look for the best passing playbook that fits my style of play, I'm kinda high on PHI right now it should have nice passing plays and a WC formation, then later look for a good run based book that fits my style of poundin the rock.

not trying to dis you but, why do u use 4-3 that formation is so weak?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 18:11

i heard talk of a 1-5-5 psycho defensive formation..... dont know much about it just heard some people talkin about it, dont even know if its real or legit, but im hoping they have the 4-4 in 11, i know for sure im gonna run a 4-3 based playbook, the first two books offensively and defensively i look at are gonna be PHI's on offense and TEN's on defense, then branch out from there.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 18:18

B-R-B there will be a 1-5-5 pysco formation

and i cant wait to see it
Back to top Go down
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 18:28

i think best offensive playbook will be the redskins with shannahan and the zone blocking...I know his son kyle loves to throw screens and bullet passes, and we all know shannahan loves to run...its gonna be beastly
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 18:53

1-5-5 physco is the same as 1-5-5 prowl...plays might be different, but its the same thing
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 19:20

Cle, Sea, WC.... Cle with wildcat n far form now they are a west coast team????.....
Back to top Go down
Eastside513
New MS Member
New MS Member
Eastside513

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 21:33

Denver! they shuld have alot more running formations since all they did was run the ball damn near. And hopefully they have a tebow formation. But ppl don be gay an use them jus cuz of tebow plz. Don nobody giva rats ass about a team unless they can abuse em.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 22:10

PapaSmurf wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
I'm not a 100 on the. But my plan is to find the best 4-3 book that fits me on defense then on offense look for the best passing playbook that fits my style of play, I'm kinda high on PHI right now it should have nice passing plays and a WC formation, then later look for a good run based book that fits my style of poundin the rock.

well thats your opinion on it and thats cool but ive turned it into quite a nice formation for me, with the 4-3 and 4-4 its been great, heat isnt a problem, i like the 4-3 though beacuse its just what i know best i dont understand 3-4 schemes or things of that nature ive always been a 4-3 guy and its worked for me plus it seems everyone and thier dog is running the 3-4 now and just cuz everyone is raving about the 3-4 and how great it is doesnt mean im gonna jump on with them, i do what works for me and what works for me is 4-3 plain and simple, plus its very gratifying when i asolutely obliterate my OPP. with my 4-3 scheme, beacuse as you know people say its weak and what not so it makes the win that much sweeter when you do it with a formation a good majority of the people diss on, if you know how to run a good legit 4-3 scheme it can be very nice, im not sayin its the best cuz its not but its what i like and what ill continue to run, ive gotten it so i can get the LE to stand up so it looks like im in a 3-4, it really confuses my OPP. and messes with them, alot of times they think im cheating beacuse they think i have somehow altered the playbooks to allow me to have the 3-4, 4-3, & 4-4, its loads of fun, and its just nice to be different ya know?
But to stay on topic the 1-5-5 psycho sounds pretty nasty, i bet alot of users will have fun with it, i wonder if they'll give the 4-3 books any juicing? if not its cool though, i really think PHI's is gonna be sweet i think there WC formation should be just as good if not better and the pass plays should be awesome as well, im also gonna take a look at JAX's playbook as it was my run book for the year but that'll come after i found my defensive book and perfected my spread style passing attack.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 22:25

damn i wish the 1-5-5 would just die lol ...but on a serious note..i looking forward to seeing washington playbook to see if they have any changes to the running attack now...and kansas city book since weis is there...cleveland as well if since they going west coast and got cribbs there to keep the wildcat going
Back to top Go down
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 22:28

just to add seattle should have a new defensive scheme to play around with as well the 3-3-5 that pete caroll runs so effectively at USC
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-17, 23:23

irobson wrote:
just to add seattle should have a new defensive scheme to play around with as well the 3-3-5 that pete caroll runs so effectively at USC
Madden 11 Playbooks Confused
Pete ran that..i thought it was 4-2-5.he ran
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-18, 00:43

I hope NE is still hot ive been running that for 2 yrs now but i dont know
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-18, 05:47

the steelers had a 4x1 wide set that was sweet... i would like to see that

i figured out how to get 4 recievers on one side, but having a formation like that would be dope
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-18, 06:00

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
PapaSmurf wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

well thats your opinion on it and thats cool but ive turned it into quite a nice formation for me, with the 4-3 and 4-4 its been great, heat isnt a problem, i like the 4-3 though beacuse its just what i know best i dont understand 3-4 schemes or things of that nature ive always been a 4-3 guy and its worked for me plus it seems everyone and thier dog is running the 3-4 now and just cuz everyone is raving about the 3-4 and how great it is doesnt mean im gonna jump on with them, i do what works for me and what works for me is 4-3 plain and simple, plus its very gratifying when i asolutely obliterate my OPP. with my 4-3 scheme, beacuse as you know people say its weak and what not so it makes the win that much sweeter when you do it with a formation a good majority of the people diss on, if you know how to run a good legit 4-3 scheme it can be very nice, im not sayin its the best cuz its not but its what i like and what ill continue to run, ive gotten it so i can get the LE to stand up so it looks like im in a 3-4, it really confuses my OPP. and messes with them, alot of times they think im cheating beacuse they think i have somehow altered the playbooks to allow me to have the 3-4, 4-3, & 4-4, its loads of fun, and its just nice to be different ya know?
But to stay on topic the 1-5-5 psycho sounds pretty nasty, i bet alot of users will have fun with it, i wonder if they'll give the 4-3 books any juicing? if not its cool though, i really think PHI's is gonna be sweet i think there WC formation should be just as good if not better and the pass plays should be awesome as well, im also gonna take a look at JAX's playbook as it was my run book for the year but that'll come after i found my defensive book and perfected my spread style passing attack.

yea i guess i see where your coming from.. you wanna play D diff then what most peeps play
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-18, 10:04

yeah plus its just me ya know? that 3-4 stuff is good and great and i realize that but its just not me, and doesnt fit me as well. I wonder if the eagles wildcat will be good in 11? i wonder what changes they'll make to the WC, like will it be somewhat effective in 11 or is gonna be broke like it was in 10?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-18, 11:03

This year my favorite offensive pb was houston. It was the most balanced IMO it had a lot of SG and the run formations and plays are great. The single back is awesome. With madden 11 kinda making ppl more balanced I'm going to look for a balanced offensive book. I am a balanced sim player with many scheme. I-form pro twins, singleback scheme, big run formation pass and PA scheme, spread scheme, bunch formation scheme. So I love those formations and I love being balanced with options.

Defensively I run the 3-4 out of the pittsburgh playbook. I use the 3-4 because I can't get pressure out of the 4-3 because I can't get good coverage when I blitz out of the 4-3. I learned how to stop the run out of the 3-4 so I got better. I've created overloads without it looking like overloads.

I jus wonder what pb will be as explosive and balanced as the houston texans pb
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-18, 14:31

yea houston was and still is a great book i was on it for a long time but i fell in love with this west coast and havent been able to look back...but when i feel i am lacking in the run game that when i go back to my houston book
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-18, 15:55

yeah IMO the west coast will be the best book next year with the new running game. but you never really know what plabooks will pop up that people will be on
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-18, 18:44

i always go check out hte books i used from the year before first, to see what changed... then i start digging around after 2 or 3 games...
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-19, 07:01

46 IS MY D'......but on Offense,i think SEA,HOUSTON,PITT,WESTCOST.ARE MY TOP 4 P.BOOK'S im looking at.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty2010-05-19, 14:25

i wonder if the broncos playbook will have a formation for tebow or if the eagles playbook will have more WC plays in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbooks   Madden 11 Playbooks Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 11 Playbooks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next