Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

your favorite defensive line in the game

Go down 
+12
Ant1010 I Play Wii
CJDAWGG14
PeytonMvPManning
so much swag
matthauganak1
Oldstalecheetos
irobson
bp_brien
NinersWillis52
hoshdude7
wayne019
B-__-R-__-B
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

your favorite defensive line in the game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your favorite defensive line in the game   your favorite defensive line in the game - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 16:55

so much swag wrote:
Skane3 wrote:
Bengals.. Michael Johnson +Peko+ Odom and the rookie we drafted.. But Ravens line stout with raw power and versatility.. Mt.Cody and Ngata gud luck

i think you need to get that clevland sig outta here !! you know? BOSTON..
lol yea.. your favorite defensive line in the game - Page 2 661374 . im not a cavs fan i jus like lebron. do me a favor and get me 1 then
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: your favorite defensive line in the game   your favorite defensive line in the game - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 22:10

eagals vikes ravens chiefs
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: your favorite defensive line in the game   your favorite defensive line in the game - Page 2 Empty2010-05-17, 00:06

Colts all day. Freeney+Mathis. Bmore with Suggs at DE is killer too. I dont really pay much attention to DT's or I would say Minnesota.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: your favorite defensive line in the game   your favorite defensive line in the game - Page 2 Empty2010-05-17, 02:34

Chargers...

DTs 95 n 90

DE's 99, 99, 89, 84
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: your favorite defensive line in the game   your favorite defensive line in the game - Page 2 Empty2010-05-17, 13:48

i liked the bears d line ever since madden o8 because they had speed at every spot on the line with tommy harris alex brown and that one dude with the name thats hard to type they had a deep line and had a lot of speed thats why i liked them
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: your favorite defensive line in the game   your favorite defensive line in the game - Page 2 Empty2010-05-19, 12:37

i think natti in 11 is gonna grow on me beacuse you can do so many things with MJ (86 speed) and carlos dunlap (84 speed) then you could kick odom inside with peko and have a really good D-line.
Another team i would like to mention as having a good D-line is the titans they have alot of guys on the D-line that can play both DE and DT wich is always nice, versatility is a very good trait to have, they also have quality depth at the DT position wich also leaks over to the DE positions as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your favorite defensive line in the game   your favorite defensive line in the game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

your favorite defensive line in the game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2