Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

jacory harrisjacory

Go down 
+2
EggzOverEazy
Ant1010 I Play Wii
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

jacory harrisjacory Empty
PostSubject: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 10:37

The guy is a beast. His throwing motion is beautiful and he can run. I'm just having a hard time trying to compare him to. And I don't know if he is a first round pick. What are your thoughts are on him because he in consideration with andrew luck from stanford and that arizona qb for the top qb spot in the country as far as draft wise. So just shre your thoughs on him
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 10:42

dude is small right now, he needs to get big quick. i think he is talented as hell, he's like a 60% completion rate quarterback who can throw on the run, so if a team is looking for a scrambler, he could be the prototype.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 11:42

Yea that what I was thinking. As far as built he is toooo skinny. The more I'm thinking he reminds me of a. Randel cunningham or something of that sort. He just needs to add 20 or 25 pounds to his frame because he has good height at 6'4. But the kid is a stick
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 13:53

moving to ncaa gameday....not related to madden
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 14:12

yeah thats true but it all depends on how his next season goes and who knows he could pass luck and the other dude if they have crappy seasons and you cant forget that guy from i think washington that guys a beast also and i cant wait for the madden after this cause im going to tear it up with mark ingram!!!!! wooo!!!! nah but if jacory harris got bigger it would help but it wouldnt prevent him from being good! jim sorgi peyton mannings backup for awhile that actually did pretty good in his place for awhile till he was let go was 6'5 195 or 185 i cant remember but that dude was a stick too but he tok hits like a champ so i dont think he's size will matter if he has the arm strength accuracy and intangibles they'll probably over look the weight he's probably like me and just wants to progress naturally cause im 6'0 165 and ive gotten the muscle by just eating right and doing a little lifting here and there but yeah he'll be ok and he'll definatly will be a first rounder cause hes not as short as troy smith and adrian mcpherson and pat white
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 14:42

im not exactly sure what you guys are talking about but he isnt close to being a first round pick. hes way to skinny, threw way to many INT (let the nation). he isnt even the best prospect to come from this miami team (allen baily DT). and on top of all that i can name at least 4 QBs who are better then him ( jake locker, andrew luck, ryan mallet, nick foles)

i love jacory to death, and hes gunna lead us to the promise land. but dont get your hopes up as far as the NFL is concered
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 14:44

he may have lead the nation in ints but he still has another whole season to prove him self so dont sleep on him
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 14:47

trust me, if theres anybody who wants to see him do good its me. i am the biggest hurricanes fan you will ever meet. i just feel like as a pro prospect he doesnt have it. although hes gunna win the heisman this season Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 14:50

Too bad he threw 17 INT's last year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 14:51

lol its all good...crunk is just a hater jacory harrisjacory Lol jacory harrisjacory Lol jacory harrisjacory Lol jacory harrisjacory Lol

it must be scary knowing that beast named miami hurricanes is slowly taking over
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 14:52

17 INT and yet we still went 9-4....whats gunna happen when we return almost everyone and he doesnt throw as many INT....OMG!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 15:46

i know that scares the sh** outta me im a tar heels fan we'll be seein you in the acc championchip game! lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 15:50

lol its been a long time coming man. larry coker fucked things up and drove us into the gutter. now we got a real miami man as our couch (randy shannon was accused of putting "hits" on the other teams players in the early 90's lol). if we dont make a BCS bowl this year its gunna be a HUGE dissapointment
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty2010-05-14, 16:00

yeah for sure i used to go for miami when i didnt like unc for football but i hate absolutely HATE censored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jacory harrisjacory   jacory harrisjacory Empty

Back to top Go down

jacory harrisjacory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NCAA Football :: NCAA Gameday-
Jump to: