Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th

Go down 
+4
SuprmnxXx
kc killa jr
iNfam0us88
duketango
8 posters
AuthorMessage
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty
PostSubject: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-15, 14:44

I think kimbo puts ken on his arse for an early dirt nap Sleep
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-16, 16:28

kimbo should handle him no problem....
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-16, 17:02

kimbo should win, but i wanna see him face someone legit so everyone stops talkin so much s*** about him
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-16, 17:25

Yeah! they want an easy win for Kimbo to keep his MMA mystique up and Ken I think has lost 5 out of his last 7 fights by K.O. seems like the perfect fit to me for Kimbo. Just think if ken would get the match on the ground and use some of those submission that earned him the "nickname" the most dangerous man on earth. I wounder what Kimbo would do then? but thats not going to happen as Ken the one time submission master will try and strike with the human head hunter Kimbo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-16, 18:23

yeah he will prolly knock him out in the 1st round..

kimbo vs tito ortiz is what i want!!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-16, 18:24

are we seriously talkin bout street fighting...thats all mma is and i would still rather watch boxing over mma
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-16, 18:25

well you might but boxing is basically dead now days and mma has become the new "it" thing for fighting..

like it or not, its the truth
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-16, 18:31

there is no buzz in boxing no more...no heavy weight division middle weight is watered down light heavy weight is the new buzz but the fights are to far in between...roy jones has come out of retirement chris byrd has come down to light heavy weight but floyd mayweather suddenly retired right before the oscar #2 fight and delahoya is gonna get smacked against coto...so mma is the new it thing but i mean there is no technique to me the punching is blind and those over head rights that the fighter ducks there head and theat like the only punch they know
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-16, 20:06

bigbuddah wrote:
are we seriously talkin bout street fighting...thats all mma is and i would still rather watch boxing over mma

haha haha haha haha, MMA is brilliant, it is a mix of Jiu Jitsu(fighting on the ground and submissions), wrestling, and boxing.

Street fighting is, in the street, unsupervised, and uncontrolled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-17, 00:34

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Yeah! they want an easy win for Kimbo to keep his MMA mystique up and Ken I think has lost 5 out of his last 7 fights by K.O. seems like the perfect fit to me for Kimbo. Just think if ken would get the match on the ground and use some of those submission that earned him the "nickname" the most dangerous man on earth. I wounder what Kimbo would do then? but thats not going to happen as Ken the one time submission master will try and strike with the human head hunter Kimbo.

Ken doesn't use subs anymore. He for some strange reason thinks he can bang. His hands are sub par his speed and defense are non-existant. yes Kimbo can be tapped. I just don't see shamrock going with that type of game plan
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-17, 03:10

This is just another fight for UFC to get some attention.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-17, 06:59

TwEnTy20ViZioN wrote:
This is just another fight for UFC to get some attention.

tottaly agree. kimbo is like there little freak show to get them HUGE attention and it has definitly worked!
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-17, 10:18

Guys! this is Elitexc were talking about not the UFC. 1st! the UFC wouldn't have Kimbo at this time because the average fighter in his devision in the UFC would probably beat him.... Elitexc is bring Kimbo along slow because this isn't street fighting and Kimbo knows that and he know himself he has along way to go in this sport but like anyone Kimbo has a punchers chance against the top fighters in any devision but "really" if Ken wanted to submit Kimbo, it wouldn't take him long to do so and Ken is considered to be way past his prime. I think Ken probably has been told if the match stays off the mat win or "LOSE" you'll get a bigger check. I mean Ken is a pioneer of this sport and in my mind is a celebrity of the sport and needs to be treated with some "respect" instead of a stepping stone for Kimbo Slice. Its just sad to see how far Ken has fallen and how the sport keeps using his great name to keep promoting would be MMA fighters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-17, 12:44

MMA is a lucky punch sport there is no technique it it to me...these fighters dont have defense and these fighters have horrible punching mechanics and its a roll of the dice unless someone who cant fight on the ground get beat by someone...thats me boxing is an art and mma is ORGANIZED STREET FIGHTING...we can go all day and say if mma would try and box a boxer they would get smashed and if boxers wen to mma they would get smashed too lets see wat floyd mayweather does tho
Back to top Go down
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-17, 12:46

Ken shamrock is going to win easily u guys whoever thinks Kimbo is good is a retard All of Kimbos fights are against people out of there prime and he still almost looses his last fight everyone saw him tap out when he was on the ground and they kept the fight going

i think any fighter in the UFC can beat Kimbo Easily

Shamrock by TKO 3rd round

or
Shamrock by Submission 1st round
Back to top Go down
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-17, 12:48

Did u hear that Affliction and Golden Boy Promotions are together now so they are going to have mixed PPVs with boxing and MMA

ANDERSON SILVA WOULD KO ANY ONE IN KICKBOXING AND REGULAR BOXING
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-17, 16:04

hmm well idk anything about mma so please enlighten me danny,. lol
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-17, 16:25

Dannys559a wrote:
Ken shamrock is going to win easily u guys whoever thinks Kimbo is good is a retard All of Kimbos fights are against people out of there prime and he still almost looses his last fight everyone saw him tap out when he was on the ground and they kept the fight going

i think any fighter in the UFC can beat Kimbo Easily

Shamrock by TKO 3rd round

or
Shamrock by Submission 1st round

did you see shamrocks last performance? He lost to someone that was 1-3 in their last 4 fights. Guess which fight he won? Vs Shamrock. Shamrock has one win since 2002. Agreed that if Kimbo fought anyone with a well rounded game he would get an L, but not vs Ken.
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-17, 16:35

lol didnt shamrock used to be a wwe wrestler or sumthin?
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty2008-09-17, 18:25

kc killa jr wrote:
lol didnt shamrock used to be a wwe wrestler or sumthin?

he had to pay the bills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th   Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock Oct 4th
Page 1 of 1