Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How will OAK be in M-11?

Go down 
+17
XtremeWTRocker
TheDon270
Crunk
B-__-R-__-B
saintsboy318
MiamiXCanes
so much swag
EggzOverEazy
matthauganak1
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
super_mario90
thedream516
instantclassic91
PeytonMvPManning
wayne019
Devo
Spencerdb7
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 04:56

Spencerdb7 wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:
IMO any raiders user is bad on D. you control 1 person on D and letting the other 10 make plays for you doesnt make you good. there by far and away the best D on madden. playing man is cake, blitzing is cake, playing zone is cake. everything with them is easy

Well no, that's not true .... How can you say anyone who plays the raiders has bad D? that's just dumb no offence. So your saying if i got the best player on madden to use them that means he sucks at D? haha no. It would only make the D even better if they the person is good on D.

Also sometimes i'll use the Saints every now and then because I love all they're offensive weapons and FOR SOME ODD REASON I CAN STILL MAKE STOPS so I wouldn't say I suck at D. lol

so your scheme is the reason chris johnson (CB) can play man to man like a god? or why michael huff plays like a 99 cause hes fast as ****? not at all. i reached a bit when i said ALL raiders users are bad on D and i aplogize for that. ill say most raiders users are bad on D. using the weapons on O at least take a little bit of skill. you got drew brees? you still need to make the right throw to the open guy. you got andre johnson? you still need to hit him when hes open. you got AP? you still need to make the correct reads and cuts. using the best D in the game by far doesnt make you good when you only control one of those players. sure, whoever you user obviously takes good user skills. but theres 10 other players you have nothing to do with. taking credit for somebody you never even touch during the play is just sad
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 17:15

MiamiXCanes wrote:
Spencerdb7 wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:
IMO any raiders user is bad on D. you control 1 person on D and letting the other 10 make plays for you doesnt make you good. there by far and away the best D on madden. playing man is cake, blitzing is cake, playing zone is cake. everything with them is easy

Well no, that's not true .... How can you say anyone who plays the raiders has bad D? that's just dumb no offence. So your saying if i got the best player on madden to use them that means he sucks at D? haha no. It would only make the D even better if they the person is good on D.

Also sometimes i'll use the Saints every now and then because I love all they're offensive weapons and FOR SOME ODD REASON I CAN STILL MAKE STOPS so I wouldn't say I suck at D. lol

so your scheme is the reason chris johnson (CB) can play man to man like a god? or why michael huff plays like a 99 cause hes fast as ****? not at all. i reached a bit when i said ALL raiders users are bad on D and i aplogize for that. ill say most raiders users are bad on D. using the weapons on O at least take a little bit of skill. you got drew brees? you still need to make the right throw to the open guy. you got andre johnson? you still need to hit him when hes open. you got AP? you still need to make the correct reads and cuts. using the best D in the game by far doesnt make you good when you only control one of those players. sure, whoever you user obviously takes good user skills. but theres 10 other players you have nothing to do with. taking credit for somebody you never even touch during the play is just sad

Much better post then the other one make more sense lol.

But honestly be real Chris Johnson can't stop every play... Man to man but a fast reciever on a slant theres a good chance he will get open if i don't make any adjustments. Now you say i don't use any other of the 10 players isn't 100% true. I do alot of user picks if that counts. Aswell I do make a lot of adjustments depending on the play I pick and how the my opponent is playing.

MiamiXCanes wrote:
but theres 10 other players you have nothing to do with. taking credit for somebody you never even touch during the play is just sad

Also isn't this true for any team you use lol? your usuing one person and the other 10 do it for you if thats what your implying.

But You said "your scheme makes Johnson a god vs man to man?" No not really he does do most of it haha.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 17:34

Raiders will beast on 2011. Their speed on d and their improved d line, plus a 6'4 MLB. Their running game will be good, plus we have a passing game. Jason Campbell to DH-B, Murphy, Schilens, and Miller
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 18:15

yes that is true. but i dont take credit for a INT when i didnt user it, and you shouldnt take credit for lettting others make the play. you never hear anybody say "oh my O line Game is so sick, im such a beast at it" cause nobody ever controls the Oline. i just feel like D is way to easy to be good at. and picking the best D in the game covers up some of your flaws
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 19:12

MiamiXCanes wrote:
yes that is true. but i dont take credit for a INT when i didnt user it, and you shouldnt take credit for lettting others make the play. you never hear anybody say "oh my O line Game is so sick, im such a beast at it" cause nobody ever controls the Oline. i just feel like D is way to easy to be good at. and picking the best D in the game covers up some of your flaws

Yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 19:21

MiamiXCanes wrote:
Too bad Oakland doesnt have the best D.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 20:33

speed=best D
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 21:48

Ok look here...The Raiders will still be a good team in m-11 no matter what...Yes, the D is really good in the game and in real life...The problem is, The Raiders D haven't lived up to their full potential in real life. As for your comments Mario about you beating the Raiders and all that, add me on the ps3 and we will play 1 on 1 and I will show you whats up...Everytime I turn around, you have something clever to say about my team....I will find out what you are made of Mario. And you will find out about myself....
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 21:58

TheDon270 wrote:
Ok look here...The Raiders will still be a good team in m-11 no matter what...Yes, the D is really good in the game and in real life...The problem is, The Raiders D haven't lived up to their full potential in real life. As for your comments Mario about you beating the Raiders and all that, add me on the ps3 and we will play 1 on 1 and I will show you whats up...Everytime I turn around, you have something clever to say about my team....I will find out what you are made of Mario. And you will find out about myself....

hmhm thats right rofl.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 22:13

dont get me wrong don, ive always been cool with you so i mean no diserespect. i just feel like the raiders covers up ALOT of flaws (if you have them) because of there speed. there SOOOOOOOOOO fast that it makes bad people good and thats not fair IMO. i feel like picking the best D (in madden) and letting them make plays for you does not make you good on D
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 22:22

MiamiXCanes wrote:
dont get me wrong don, ive always been cool with you so i mean no diserespect. i just feel like the raiders covers up ALOT of flaws (if you have them) because of there speed. there SOOOOOOOOOO fast that it makes bad people good and thats not fair IMO. i feel like picking the best D (in madden) and letting them make plays for you does not make you good on D

Hmm I guess thats your opinion ... but my opinion is that raiders has good D but by far doesn't make you good because you just happen to use them. I would think everyone would use them if they had Shutdown D no matter what.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 22:25

like i said, it covers up flaws and holes that you may have and makes your D look better then it really is
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 23:31

there gona be F*CKING nasty in my 46 in oh.11 watch.. How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 478291
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 00:09

so much swag wrote:
there gona be F*CKING nasty in my 46 in oh.11 watch.. How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 478291

Im running the 46 as well incredible with the raiders great blitzes with coverage.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 00:13

Spencerdb7 wrote:
so much swag wrote:

Im running the 46 as well incredible with the raiders great blitzes with coverage.

and you know you can crash the line out ward and run threw with a safety, anygap that's how fast they get off the ball.....semore sign up,i put him at my DT' big ass hole's my n!gga try it..
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 00:30

so much swag wrote:
Spencerdb7 wrote:
so much swag wrote:

and you know you can crash the line out ward and run threw with a safety, anygap that's how fast they get off the ball.....semore sign up,i put him at my DT' big ass hole's my n!gga try it..

i got seymore as my RE im putting him at DT now haha.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 00:46

OH!!! at RE' i have the LB' with 87 speed i forgot his name,but he's there and i alway's have him in contain or crashing out or blitzing,then you come from the other side or threw a gap like i said!!!! lololololol NASTY....
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 00:52

TheDon270 wrote:

OH GOD! ok what is your GT so i can rite it down with all the others.

"Child plz" *ocho cinco voice*
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 01:10

so much swag wrote:
OH!!! at RE' i have the LB' with 87 speed i forgot his name,but he's there and i alway's have him in contain or crashing out or blitzing,then you come from the other side or threw a gap like i said!!!! lololololol NASTY....

just wondering putting your RE on contain opens up Gaps? Damn though dog i put Seymore at DT the Gap really opened it was crazy played first game was playing Vs charger it was 7 to 38.. when the half was over he called mercy
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 01:48

Spencerdb7 wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:

Hmm I guess thats your opinion ... but my opinion is that raiders has good D but by far doesn't make you good because you just happen to use them. I would think everyone would use them if they had Shutdown D no matter what.
Raiders have a top 5 defense, but you still have to play offense with them. They have a good running game, but passing wise their god awful.
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 01:58

CRUNK wrote:
Spencerdb7 wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:

Raiders have a top 5 defense, but you still have to play offense with them. They have a good running game, but passing wise their god awful.

Yeah passing is really bad, horrible QB does get the job done with 15 yards though. For the Wrs if you user catch it really helps and miller is beast 1 of my most used recievers.
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 02:02

The Raiders don't quite have the best "skills" on D, but they are so quick, that if you can make up for their skills on the sticks, this D shuts down almost anyone.
so much swag wrote:
Oh hell yeah they gonna be nasty. cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 03:33

Yeah I wanna try out Campbell. Finally be able to stretch the field with deep passes I hope.
Back to top Go down
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 17:49

not too mention a better line to protect
Back to top Go down
RandyMoss_Rko
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 17:55

They will be good no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will OAK be in M-11?   How will OAK be in M-11? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How will OAK be in M-11?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden General Talk-
Jump to: