Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Marshall VS Cromartie

Go down 
+5
dirty-mullet
OGiant23
duketango
mi757ke
SuprmnxXx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Marshall VS Cromartie Empty
PostSubject: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty2008-09-15, 11:07

Did you guys see B. Marshall school A. Cromartie... Marshall had 10 catches and a TD on him at the half and Marshall, who set a franchise record sunday with 18 catches for 166 yards in a magnificent return from his one-game suspension. I don't think Cromartie should talk trash or call Marshall out again this year. I personally... didn't think anyone could do this to Cromartie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
mi757ke
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mi757ke

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty2008-09-15, 13:26

this is cromarties 3rd year.Hes an excellent athelete with all the potential in the world.give him time and hell be the next champ.or the next dante hall... Shocked
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty2008-09-15, 14:39

I know corners should have short memories but that is a lot of forgetting lol
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty2008-09-15, 14:57

you guys do know cromartie was hurt he had a hip injury all week and refused to give details other than that
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty2008-09-15, 15:22

And Marshall was out all off season with an arm injury, and he missed the frist game cause of league issues, Cromartie has no excuse, he talked a lot before the game and Marshall bent him over all game long. 3 PI penalties? It is only his 3rd season blah blah blah, but it is also Marshall's and Cutler's 3rd season.

Cromartie=Overrated
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty2008-09-15, 15:30

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Did you guys see B. Marshall school A. Cromartie... Marshall had 10 catches and a TD on him at the half and Marshall, who set a franchise record sunday with 18 catches for 166 yards in a magnificent return from his one-game suspension. I don't think Cromartie should talk trash or call Marshall out again this year. I personally... didn't think anyone could do this to Cromartie.
dont worry about my boy " The Cro " he will come back with a bang he just had an off game he is THE BEST corner in the NFL
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty2008-09-15, 15:51

dirty-mullet wrote:
And Marshall was out all off season with an arm injury, and he missed the frist game cause of league issues, Cromartie has no excuse, he talked a lot before the game and Marshall bent him over all game long. 3 PI penalties? It is only his 3rd season blah blah blah, but it is also Marshall's and Cutler's 3rd season.

Cromartie=Overrated

If your hip is hurt and u can't cut or run with a WR it is pretty tough to cover an NFL wide reciever.....

Marshall was able to run full speed and condition still Cromartie had pain in his hip and was limited in practice all week. Also the rules are in favor of the offense in the NFL
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty2008-09-15, 15:54

atown_2511 wrote:
SuprmnxXx wrote:
dont worry about my boy " The Cro " he will come back with a bang he just had an off game he is THE BEST corner in the NFL
Asomugha is the best corner in the league.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty2008-09-15, 15:57

Forgetting about Champ?
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty2008-09-15, 16:01

champ has no Pass rush so that hurts him. i think champ is the best though
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty2008-09-15, 16:41

First off lets get one thing straight, CHAMP BAILEY is by far the best corner in the league and there is not even a DISTANT 2ND. A head coach and a offensive coordinator would even dare trying to throw the ball to Champs side 20 times in a game cause he would get 4 picks maybe more. They give Champ the Deion Sanders treatment and deservingly so cause they seen what happens if you try him too much, Dre Bly gets thrown to all the time ala SAN DIEGO but not Champ and when his career is over he WILL BE THE BEST CORNER BACK OF ALL TIMES. Champ gets thrown to the least in the league but consistently gets 5 to 6 picks a season UNBELIEVABLE and this is something that is amazing CHAMP BAILEY HAS BEEN TO THE PROBOWL EVERY YEAR HE'S BEEN IN THE LEAGUE, NO OTHER CORNER CAN CLAIM THAT, 8 YEARS, 8 PROBOWLS, hands down Champ's the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshall VS Cromartie   Marshall VS Cromartie Empty

Back to top Go down

Marshall VS Cromartie
Page 1 of 1