Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What Annoys you in shooting games?

Go down 
+11
XtremeWTRocker
Oldstalecheetos
ticklemeelmo
Big Hungry 702
PapaSmurf
bigbuddah
layinWOOD
wayne019
THiZzLeWiZzLe
2ToN
PrimaryFailure6
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 16:58

well, crunk. in gears the host does have the best advantage no question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-17, 07:02

lol... noobtube is in everyones arsenal... coupled with scavanger pro, its a beast...
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-17, 19:24

with scavenger and dangerclose, its unfair
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-18, 06:26

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
with scavenger and dangerclose, its unfair

oh man, its on... thats for those games when you just cant kill anyone... thatll make you look not so bad on the stat sheet
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-18, 11:37

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
well in some game modes, camping is needed, like domination and s*** like that. so if you camp you camp, we have ALL been guilty of this one time or another (me on afghan with the RPD behind the first bunker in that shed). So to say you hate camping is to say you hate yourself, so go slit your wrists. Smile

That is a strategic position. That isn't camping. What is camping is siting in a corner with clays waiting for ppl to run by. In domination, which is what I play 95% of the time, that's what it is about getting the onjective and keeping it so u post up don't let ppl in. That's not camping..siting in a corner wit heartbeat sensor and cold blooded and scavenger to pick up claymores is camping.

I gotta ad the pain pill and akimbos to my list. I've started using danger close now to combat ppl and I've started using akimbos wit sub machine guns to counter ppls akimbo G18. But akimbo, light weight + marathon+ tac knife+ comando gotta go. And that new laydown while u shoot as I shoot u tactic is bs and gotta go also. These horrible things in mw2 has mad my kdr go from 2.11 to 1.79
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-18, 13:38

hey buddah...i got a different take on camping and there are all sorts of them...in domination and headquarters, there are plenty of guys that sit on their ass while their team is trying to capture the headquarters, or capture a,b, or c in domination...and i've seen plenty of people camp outside the objective spots in domination without that spot being captured. there's noobtubing campers, claymore campers, and shotty campers too...the noobtube is way to overrated..so are the akimbo rangers...i once had this asshole kill me from damn near 10 ft away with rangers...since, when can the rangers shoot further then 5 ft???? the ranger's range is the shortest range of all shotty's...i guess the ranger's are like the 1887's...lol....the scavenger perk has been totally abused by the noobtubers, the danger close perk is lame. plus the tac insertion is lame, because nuke boosters take advantage of that since it's easy for them to kill each other since they keep throwing down that dumb ass insertion for their partner to kill them over and over. as for your kill death ratio buddah, your ratio is still good...mine is still going up. i'm at 1.50 kd ratio now...and plus i managed to get 40 nukes, so i'm happy......all of this while playing with a bunch of desperate noobs on mw2...and these are the same guys who swear they are better then everybody else...and for the record, i've done alot of 1 on 1's with these desperate noob campers, and i've sent their asses packing everytime...today, i'll see if i can find a punk camper to murder 1 on 1.
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-18, 16:50

i hated when the host quit on cod 4 an we got sent back to game room lol glad they fixed that
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-18, 17:29

Players without mics
When 7 year kids join in the lobby and play with you when you play a Mature game
Excessive foul language
Players straight up solo'ing it with no team stragety
Any game where the cpu has a cover system but you don't (Reason why I like TPS a lot better now)
People who camp at respawn locations and just pick off people coming out of it
Campers in general, but if they change locations a lot I'm cool with it
Any shooter game without co-op campaign (Big time annoyance because playing this games co-op is awesome)
People who draw the magic marker dot on their screen so they blind fire headshot you in TPS
Any shooter game with like a 6 hr campaign...I'm not paying $60 for a game like that.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-19, 02:27

i love having long campaigns. another thing i hate, dual rangers/1887's
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-19, 03:46

noob999 wrote:
Players without mics
When 7 year kids join in the lobby and play with you when you play a Mature game
Excessive foul language
Players straight up solo'ing it with no team stragety
Any game where the cpu has a cover system but you don't (Reason why I like TPS a lot better now)
People who camp at respawn locations and just pick off people coming out of it
Campers in general, but if they change locations a lot I'm cool with it
Any shooter game without co-op campaign (Big time annoyance because playing this games co-op is awesome)
People who draw the magic marker dot on their screen so they blind fire headshot you in TPS
Any shooter game with like a 6 hr campaign...I'm not paying $60 for a game like that.
I hate campaigns! I buy games for their online play only.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-19, 04:18

ypu might crunk, but people like doing campaigne modes. and some people just buy games for the campaigne
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-19, 14:26

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
ypu might crunk, but people like doing campaigne modes. and some people just buy games for the campaigne
I mean dont get me wrong I do like certain campaigns, but its hard to find ones that I like. I think the only campaign I have played for more than 2 hours was Assassin's Creed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-19, 15:18

assassins creed was raw. even though it did get a little repetitive at times.
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 17:53

Assassin's Creed 2 is way better than the first. Far less repetitive.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 18:42

yea no doubt,m i love the ability to swim, and super jump my way onto buildings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys you in shooting games?   What Annoys you in shooting games? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Annoys you in shooting games?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2