Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans

Go down 
+9
MiamiXCanes
WestFo3
Oldstalecheetos
layinWOOD
so much swag
PapaSmurf
wayne019
B-__-R-__-B
bp_brien
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 20:42

i would LOVE to use the texans but shaub sucks it up for me every time i use them
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 20:47

slaton kills it for me.... but with ben tate and adrian foster they look like they could play a little smashmouth football between the tackles.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 03:27

Sorry it took so long for me to post on this topic lol i should check the offensive strategy more often.

Well my strategy with the TEXANS is quite simple just AIR-IT-OUT it don't even make sense not to throw schaub's accuracy is one of the best in the game and all three of their offensive weapons got good hands WALTER,DRE,O.D. they'll catch pretty much anything i don't use JACOBY JONES in the slot though i use ANDRE DAVIS in madden JACOBY is the better wr but in real life DAVIS is the better wr so i like to use him in the slot and SLATON is good on any screen and any deep route in the TEXANS pb they have a few plays that got SLATON motioning out to the wr position and he's got good hands him self if you ever look at the best receiving RB's in madden he has top ten ratings in catching,route running he's pretty reliable when i throw to him.

Their built to throw but it is possible to run with SLATON give him a toss or even a dive and he breaks a lot of tackles and im really suprised he doesn't fumble as much as he should but still be cautious.
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:25

cheers guys

mario, do you use the texans pb or any of the other ones instead
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:30

the texans pb is a reall good overlooked playbook nice runs in it
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:38

i like the plays in thier gun bunch WK formation they have some nice plays, i like this formation alot, i sometimes max protect out of it.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:41

The texans suck so just quit. JK, super_mario please don't hijack this thread now.

My advise is use owen daniels. He is a very good madden and real life tight end and everyone focuses on andre johnson. Then on defense you are good because they have some good talent there with demeco, mario, steriod boy, and some other nice players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:42

try getting dre on 1v1 coverage with some like unbumbable routes
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 14:03

Well I just played my first game of madden in 2-3 weeks and got owned by the Texans. I ended up conceding 33-7 in the 3rd. He was running goaline off tackle with Slaton lol. But omg Dre is a beast. Not only did he catch everything, he broke 3 tackles afterwards. JUST THROW THE BALL TO ANDRE JOHNSON.
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 14:07

layinWOOD wrote:
Well I just played my first game of madden in 2-3 weeks and got owned by the Texans. I ended up conceding 33-7 in the 3rd. He was running goaline off tackle with Slaton lol. But omg Dre is a beast. Not only did he catch everything, he broke 3 tackles afterwards. JUST THROW THE BALL TO ANDRE JOHNSON.

haha Dre is a glitch, he takes every thing you throw to him

been trying out the texans PB and i am really liking it for passing,

starting to get a few schemes together with that
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 17:33

bp_brien wrote:
cheers guys

mario, do you use the texans pb or any of the other ones instead

I use the TEXANS pb it's the best.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 17:40

Modrewgnu wrote:
The texans suck so just quit. JK, super_mario please don't hijack this thread now.

My advise is use owen daniels. He is a very good madden and real life tight end and everyone focuses on andre johnson. Then on defense you are good because they have some good talent there with demeco, mario, steriod boy, and some other nice players.

It was just a little steroids no big deal.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 17:51

mario no big deal? ur players have to cheat to have a good performance?

**** you
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 18:17

i have tried using the houston playbook

the strong formation has some great routes for dre,

loving this book,

how do you run your D, i am running a 4-3 at the moment but am willing to try anything
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 18:45

^
4-3 is great TEXANS don't really have the best rushing attack but they got some good zone coveredges.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 18:50

ATL4life727 wrote:
mario no big deal? ur players have to cheat to have a good performance?

**** you

Just j/k'n but he still has some great skills he only had one positive test last season and it was earlier in the season roids can't last an entire season if you just took it once can it?.

But he played great at the end of the season wich im sure the roids had already worn off.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 19:53

Modrewgnu wrote:

technically, steroid boy could be testicular cancer boy, or after effects of weed boy... just sayin
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 20:02

Stop the running back, he has some nice speed. I also have to worry about the passing game, they can be very hard to stop on offense if used by the right player.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 03:26

TEXANS are spectacular in madden.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 10:28

I don't get how Owen Daniels is the first target. Andre Johnson is the best player in the game that you can throw the ball to. This includes, RB,WR and TE's. He CANT be your 2nd option. Owen Daniels is in a crowd with LB's and S's. Dre can snag one in double coverage easily. The only issue with the texans offense is turnovers. Shuabs throws ducks sometimes and is erratic as hell. I don't know how they dicked his playing. He has a good rating but doesn't play up to it. Slaton fumbles so much. But if you get him on the edges with CB's and what not. He can be effective.Give him about 8-12 carries a game. If anything i would use the Texans for there defense. They have some GREAT hitters.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 21:01

TEXANS specialteams is gonna be a PROBLEM in madden 11 im more excited to use their specialteam more than their offense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2