Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans

Go down 
+9
MiamiXCanes
WestFo3
Oldstalecheetos
layinWOOD
so much swag
PapaSmurf
wayne019
B-__-R-__-B
bp_brien
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty
PostSubject: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 13:24

Just took over the texans in an online franchise and have never played with them before.

I am in general a pound the rock runner and normally play with Carolina,

so for those of you who use the texans, what do you do to get success, apart from use Andre of course, he is a beast

I normally use the 49ers or the Balanced PB
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 13:27

you'll probably hear from mario..... i wouldnt run between the tackles consistently with them as they dont have a guy like barber or turner that can take the load a whole game, i would stick to passing to owen daniels dumping it off on screens to slaton, hitting dre deep and hittin jones in the slot, i think you'll have better luck passing with them than you will running with them but thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 13:48

uh play the texans? i dont see many people playing with them
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 13:50

BRB i guessed that Mario would give his opinions at some point, and he is probably the guy i would most like to here from

thanks for the advice, i agree with all that
just goes against my nature as a madden player haha
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 13:54

yeah i feel ya man, i mean adrian foster and chris brown are good between the tackles but brown's carry rating isnt hight and neither one of them is a dependable guy like say barber or jacobs.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 13:58

the only thing i like about the texans is the offense i mean owen and dre and slaton for speed
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 14:14

yeah their D is very weak

i am going to rely on mario to bring a lot of pressure
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 14:15

they do got barwin though that has i believe 84 speed so he's valuable and they got busing thats a good user player.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 14:18

they also have that saftey ummmm pollard his a hit stick beast
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 14:20

yeah he's got great hit power and size.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 14:38

pass, pass,pass, and hit draws
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 14:45

what ATL-said plus 5wide play's to get the TE's in the game..the D' i go with 46..there money in it.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 15:35

They got a 3rd string TE (I cant think of his name) that is killer out of the backfield. He's got really good hands and great route running stats.

As for the gameplan its pretty simple. DRE and Owen Daniels all day. Thier not very deep at RB so you gotta be careful with running too much w them. And thier D is iffy. Great players at some spots but thats bout it.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 15:37

first throw to owen then 2nd throw to dre 3rd run with slaton
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 16:13

wow, mario still hasnt posted

i dont usually use the texans, but they have some good passing options... but like someone said before, they dont have a workhorse back, so you do want to keep spelling them
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 16:13

plus i think there gona be a sleeper on oh11,cause now you gota run a lot it seem's.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 16:21

I can't stand there QB.. He is like 89 ovr but plays like he is 75ovr. Dude is trash.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 16:23

WestFo3 wrote:
I can't stand there QB.. He is like 89 ovr but plays like he is 75ovr. Dude is trash.

HAHAHAHAAH!wait till mario see's this west!lololo
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 17:28

so much swag wrote:
WestFo3 wrote:

HAHAHAHAAH!wait till mario see's this west!lololo

haha schaub is a beast
i am really surprised mario hasnt posted here yet, i thought he would be the first haha
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 19:14

WestFo3 wrote:

are you kidding me? Schaub easily one of the most underrated starters in any position in the league...
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 19:15

schaub is pretty good, he's got some nice targets to go to i think if they could run the ball effectively it would help the pass even more, ben tate will be interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 20:32

shaub is good i just think dre and ob make him look better
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 20:34

i would agree with you on that, i wonder how good shcaub would be if he didnt have dre or owen to go to, i mean donovan did it for so long without a top of the line WR group, thats why i feel he's one of the greats, also shocks me a bit beacuse they finally get him some targets to throw to and they trade him but there was a legit reasoning for it all.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 20:37

if he did he would have an average season like the others
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty2010-05-10, 20:39

but.... he's got those two so he looks to be pretty good in the up comming season, i think people are gonna scheme dre and owen though itll be interesting to see how things shake out with them and cushing and slaton (fumbles).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans   What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your gameplan when playing with the Texans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next