Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread

Go down 
+10
so much swag
wayne019
Moore's Pats
B-__-R-__-B
xXTHeEddYXx
beerbuzz
Big Hungry 702
PapaSmurf
super_mario90
Modrewgnu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 14:40

wayne must be on the black berry like me when i'm in school!!!! cause he be cheating!!!hahahahahha
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 14:46

i didnt go to school today cuz of sickness bro anyway catch up Smile
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 14:49

im out of work, dont have to be to training camp till august then ill have school but even then i hope to still be active.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 14:55

same deal here man i have practice next week then in june then august
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 14:58

are spring ball is done so we really dont have anything too serious ti'll august, just lifting and conditioning sessions, nothin too big though.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 14:59

ah yeah its all voluntary here but my parents are makin me go
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 15:01

yeah our stuff really isnt voluntary if you dont go its politacally wrong, usually everyone goes though.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 20:08

*Leans back in chair and stretches*
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 20:26

does that mean you dont play football mario LOL
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 00:56

You guys are posting crazy keep it up
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 01:32

that thes truth brb. i havent been posting as much recently cause of some family problems but i dont do it for the money at all (thats why i havent been even worried about doing this thing). at first i was in to get help about madden and get better, then i realized all the cool people here and just like chillin in the chatbox. now that my game is top notch i really enjoy helping people out. if you post for the money theres something wrong
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 03:12

MiamiXCanes wrote:
that thes truth brb. i havent been posting as much recently cause of some family problems but i dont do it for the money at all (thats why i havent been even worried about doing this thing). at first i was in to get help about madden and get better, then i realized all the cool people here and just like chillin in the chatbox. now that my game is top notch i really enjoy helping people out. if you post for the money theres something wrong

good call bro, i second the motion, from the begining it hasnt been about money and that part wont change im not here for money just to help people out and talke madden and football, i really enjoy being a part of this community and thank everyone that runs this site for the opportunity to allow me to be a member on this great site, i hope this contest doesnt delude people's posts and reasoning for posting, i do hope it gets people active and excited about madden, football, NCAA, etc....
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 03:41

So it's not cool to post for the money lol.

Cause thats why....
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 03:53

if you wanna post for money thats cool but for me thats not what its about, thats all im gettin at.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 04:00

It's all about the DOLLAR!.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 05:11

yeah thats the sad thing, very true but sad IMO.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:34

We have always been about the quality post at madden-school, thats why we have never gave people an incentive like money or ebooks to post before. We hate spam and contests like these sometimes encourage just that. That being said, i would prefer half good posts and half spammy posts to no posts at all, and i felt that madden-school was getting very VERY inactive with the exception of a few loyal posters.

Hopefully our members dont take this as an oppurtunity to dilute our forums of its quality content. Madden-School prides itself on not having the flaming, arguing, and spam that other forums have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:38

that is some very nice choice of words mod that was touching Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:39

wayne019 wrote:
that is some very nice choice of words mod that was touching Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Icon_wink

That is the spam i am referring to
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:46

Modrewgnu wrote:
We have always been about the quality post at madden-school, thats why we have never gave people an incentive like money or ebooks to post before. We hate spam and contests like these sometimes encourage just that. That being said, i would prefer half good posts and half spammy posts to no posts at all, and i felt that madden-school was getting very VERY inactive with the exception of a few loyal posters.

Hopefully our members dont take this as an oppurtunity to dilute our forums of its quality content. Madden-School prides itself on not having the flaming, arguing, and spam that other forums have.

thats what i was affraid of is that people might rush though posts just to get a post up but like you said even if it gets some people active its a good thing right?, when i write a post or response i like to make it thorough and well though out, i like to take my time and make it nice with as much information as i can offer, i feel like the members of this site deserve nothing less.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 15:08

HAHAHAAH!!!see what happen's when you piss the mod's off....
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 23:49

MiamiXCanes wrote:
... all the cool people here and just like chillin in the chatbox. now that my game is top notch i really enjoy helping people out. if you post for the money theres something wrong

ill second that
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 23:56

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:
... all the cool people here and just like chillin in the chatbox. now that my game is top notch i really enjoy helping people out. if you post for the money theres something wrong

ill second that

i will back that up i like playing madden for fun and relax in the cb
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 04:20

The Chat Box is boring nobodys ever in it.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 13:46

NOBODY?everyone is in that box at times and all ways talk about stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next