Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what jerseys do you guys have?

Go down 
+10
wayne019
bp_brien
so much swag
xXTHeEddYXx
PeytonMvPManning
Football500
THiZzLeWiZzLe
Madd3n Guru
B-__-R-__-B
PapaSmurf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-08, 23:26

D'ware-ROMO-NOW i need DEZ' to up my SWAG!.
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-09, 07:26

i dont have any jerseys, being english it is very hard to get a hold of any, and if you can find them they are ridiculously overpriced,

i do have a large collection of rugby jerseys, around 30ish
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-09, 13:24

Mcnabb (skins) laron landry clinton portis orakpo moss arrington armstead sean taylor,and a T.O. Eagles
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-09, 14:09

seen this thread had to commit i love jerseys i have a sapp raider vick falcon a reggie white eagals throw back a westbrook black mcnabb white mcnabb dawkins and a brandnew white bunkly jersey none sighned
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-09, 14:26

beerbuzz wrote:
seen this thread had to commit i love jerseys i have a sapp raider vick falcon a reggie white eagals throw back a westbrook black mcnabb white mcnabb dawkins and a brandnew white bunkly jersey none sighned

you gotta bunk jersey?! thats siick my man! i gotta see if i can get my hands on one of those in the near future.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-09, 14:29

In my collection of jerseys I have, Marcus Allen Raider throwback, Bo Jackson throwback, Tim Brown Raider throwback, Howie Long's throwback, and now I just copped Jack Tatum's throwback!!!!
Back to top Go down
tornnorwegian
New MS Member
New MS Member
tornnorwegian

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 07:56

I've been quite unlucky with the two jerseys I've bought so far. First I bought a Vick Falcons jersey. Three months later he was arrested. Then I bought a Cutler Broncos jersey, and 6 months later he was traded... So next time, I'll buy a customized jersey with my own name on it!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 12:58

i wanna get a desean jackson pro bowl jersey, that'd be siick.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:02

my friend has a jackson pro bowl jersey its pretty sick and im going to get a jersey from the skins who ever goes to the probowl
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:14

My fave is my Barry Sanders throwback. I also have Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams(Detroit) Ben Roethlisberger (Superbowl XL) MJ 45, MJ 23, Charles Woodson (Michigan) Charles Woodson (Raiders) And every Grant Hill jersey ever made lol. The Grant Hill jerseys dont fit me anymore but i still keep um in the closet.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:16

i wanna get an ernie sims authentic jersey that'd be pretty siick, i wanna get one of those dawk jerseys that half bronco half eagles, those look pretty cool, like the GB/MIN favre jersey's.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:26

im going to try to get a eric berry or a kindle jersey those look cool
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 13:28

i dont like getting rookie jerseys cuz alot of them dont pan out, but none the less pretty cool to get, im glad i didnt get a shady mccoy jersey his rookie year beacuse he went from 29 to 25 so i would have been stuck with this mccoy jersey that is 29 when really thats nate allen's number now, dodged a bullet on that one.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what jerseys do you guys have?   what jerseys do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what jerseys do you guys have?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2