Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Kimbo on next ufc PPV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Kimbo on next ufc PPV Empty
PostSubject: Kimbo on next ufc PPV   Kimbo on next ufc PPV Empty2010-05-06, 13:39

Kimbo is against Matt Mitrione Sat. Night- I think he's gonna surprise alot of people cuz he's not just a street fighter-brawler anymore. He's got a ground game and grappling in there now so I'll say Kimbo wins unanimous and Machida over Rua by KO
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo on next ufc PPV   Kimbo on next ufc PPV Empty2010-05-06, 14:10

matt mitrione is a tool, **** that guy. but he is pretty tough and strong, so its a problem for kimbo.

kimbo is really trying to learn, but i hope he just shows what he is famous for, powerful hands. i dont wanna see his BJJ, i just wanna see him get a KO.

i hope this fight doesnt go to the 3rd round, cuz neither of these guys are cardio dudes.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo on next ufc PPV   Kimbo on next ufc PPV Empty2010-05-06, 16:12

yea, i would liek to see kimbo get his first KO, but were gonna have to see him progress in his training, so we'll see how it goes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo on next ufc PPV   Kimbo on next ufc PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimbo on next ufc PPV
Page 1 of 1