Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can't use multiple playbook gameplans

Go down 
+7
PeytonMvPManning
wayne019
super_mario90
so much swag
Crunk
Modrewgnu
CJDAWGG14
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty
PostSubject: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 17:00

You won't be able to put gameplays using plays from multiple playbooks.

Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Madden
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 17:07

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

If they allowed this feature, madden would be 100 times more fun next year. Wated oppurtunity by ea sports.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 17:38

Modrewgnu wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

If they allowed this feature, madden would be 100 times more fun next year. Wated oppurtunity by ea sports.
It would kinda be hard to play D on someone who has all the money plays. I like it more when people have to use to a variety of plays.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 17:40

Yes but then on D you would have all the plays you want too. You could have 1-5-5, 1-5-5 prowl, goalline, 46, 46 bear, odd split, and any other formation and play you want
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 18:55

you mean you wont be able to play with multiple D' p.book i don't get it! some body clue me in holla....back
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 20:02

You can't use a variety of plays from different playbooks in your gameplan. It can only be one playbook of plays.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 20:19

what? ON LINE against another player or franchise style..??
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 20:30

In any mode. you can't use more than playbook to make your gameplan from
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 20:34

What about offense.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 20:44

You can use Multi D, as in the playbook, but you can't use multiple playbooks, as in more than 1, to make a gameplan like many people thought.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 21:05

OOOHHHHH!!! sh!t you mean i could of use two p.book's at one on O' or D' this year CJ' GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 21:23

no you cant.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-05, 21:43

i really wish they would have put this feature in the game
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-06, 23:20

so whatever team we pick, we have to use their pb?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-07, 01:53

hopefully they just mean you cant use plays out of different playbooks in your gameplan thing, i still dont fully understand it so i dono but im sure they'll still let your go with different playbooks, if you had to use the same playbook as that team it would be so boring, i dono if i would play.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-07, 02:52

Yea does this mean i can't be Denver and use Dallas for my playbook? Or can you save gameplans on playbooks. If EA took this feature out to change playbooks then this is stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
wangtangkiki
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-07, 03:01

Modrewgnu wrote:
Yes but then on D you would have all the plays you want too. You could have 1-5-5, 1-5-5 prowl, goalline, 46, 46 bear, odd split, and any other formation and play you want

That would be ridiculous. Your team has enough practice time to learn every formation in the game? They are really smart ._. They wouldn't do that because then there is no use for playbooks. You could use the gamplan feature, hand pick any play you want, then use that gameplan. You don't have to use the gameflow feature so you would just have plays from every single book for the current situation you are in.. 3rd and Long or 2nd and short.. whatever.. it would be way too much to defend.

leway wrote:
so whatever team we pick, we have to use their pb?

No, no one said that.

In Madden 11, they have added a feature called "Gameplan." It allows you to set up to 15 plays for each situation. The situations include 1st and 10, 2nd and short, 3rd and long, 4th and short, 2 minute, and preserve clock.. That is just a few, there are something like 15+ total situations.

For the Gameplan you create, you can only use one playbook. So when you play an online game, you now select your gameplan instead of your playbook. Inside of the Gameplan, you selected one offensive/defensive playbook. You will be able to use all the plays that you put inside your gameplan.

When it is 3rd and Long, you will have an option called "Gameplan" instead of Ask Madden. It will have all 15 plays that you selected for the current situation (3rd and Long) and you select the one you want. If you don't like any of those plays, you can sort the playbook by Formation/Player/Play Type/Recent Plays just like you would this year. You would just select a play normally.

Now if you are using the GameFLOW feature, the CPU will pick from the 15 plays in your current situation (3rd and Long) then you will get a description on how to run the play [I assume you can turn this off]. You run your play, then right after the play, the CPU picks your play from your next situation.

This is how games will be divided next Madden:

Ranked - GameFlow
Ranked - No GameFlow

If you play Online, you will not be able to go back to your normal playcall screen if you have selected the GameFlow feature. They did this so there is no "de-syncing." An example of de-syncing is when Player A has "Wide" camera angle. Player B has "Standard" camera angle. When a kick is blocked, the "Wide" camera angle de-syncs from the "Standard" camera angle causing an instant disconnect. People abuse this to get better records online.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty2010-05-07, 03:05

Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:
Yea does this mean i can't be Denver and use Dallas for my playbook? Or can you save gameplans on playbooks. If EA took this feature out to change playbooks then this is stupid.

It's basically a ridiculous question to ask [The question that the guy asked the Madden Dev.]

It would be stupid to allow players to use every playbook in the game at once.

You can be any team you want, and you can use any playbook you want. You can only use one playbook at a time. Your gameplan is linked to ONE playbook.

If I make a gameplan named TACO, and I set the playbook to Denver, I will only be able to chose plays from that specific playbook.

If I was able to take plays from every book, it would be ridiculous.
I would have every single formation in the game in my book.

I wanted this to happen, but I know it never will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't use multiple playbook gameplans   Can't use multiple playbook gameplans Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't use multiple playbook gameplans
Page 1 of 1