Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Sig Request: UFC Jon Jones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Sig Request: UFC Jon Jones Empty
PostSubject: Sig Request: UFC Jon Jones   Sig Request: UFC Jon Jones Empty2010-05-05, 15:14

UFC Undisputed 2010 is around the corner, and I plan to play it like a mother fucker. The demo is out, and if nothing changes before the full game releases, this is going to be the year of the elbow.

last year i used Muay Thai when i fought, and i started using the phrase. "Hellbow & Hellknees", and Jon Jones is new to the game this year (even though rumor has it he has a bad rating -- which is fuckin bullshit!) and hes one of my favorite fighters even though he's new to the UFC.

so if someone could make me a nice lookin sig, i'd owe ya one. feel free to be creative...

size: whatever you want
text: Hellbows Jon Jones (or you can make it Hellbows & Hellknees and then Jon Jones, something like that. like i said, feel free to be creative)
render: Jon Jones -- i was hoping to find a good render of him for you, but i couldn't find anything already cut out. but this one is pretty awesome...
Sig Request: UFC Jon Jones Elbones
cuz he got disqualified for those elbows. so yeahhhhh hahaha

anyway, if you can make me a sig, thanks and ill PM me or ask me in this thread if you have any questions. thanks again!

EDIT: this is also pretty badass:
Sig Request: UFC Jon Jones Jon_Jones_knee_CP
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Sig Request: UFC Jon Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig Request: UFC Jon Jones   Sig Request: UFC Jon Jones Empty2010-05-11, 13:42

alright.. ill make it this weekend for ya
Back to top Go down

Sig Request: UFC Jon Jones
Page 1 of 1