Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Is Devin Harris A superstar?

Go down 
+8
PeytonMvPManning
chrisc2006
xxkareem1xx
CJDAWGG14
Modrewgnu
EggzOverEazy
BOSTN BEANER
Madden's Finest 200
12 posters

Is Devin Harris a Superstar?
Yes
Is Devin Harris A superstar? Back_catg30%Is Devin Harris A superstar? Back_catg
 30% [ 3 ]
No
Is Devin Harris A superstar? Back_catg70%Is Devin Harris A superstar? Back_catg
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty
PostSubject: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 18:23

Vote above.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 18:38

heeeeeelllll no!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 18:52

the most famous thing i know him for his gettin crossed up, schooled, and beat in a 1 on 1 game with some white street baller in the UK or some s***. like cmon.

he's a good player, but dude... superstar? hell no. why would you even ask? you must be trying to settle a bet or prove a point.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 18:57

yea he is, i think it was me and 2ton discussing it in the chatbox
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 19:26

No he's not
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 19:28

I didn't even know who this guy as until Eazy mentioned him getting crossed by a UK guy.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 19:33

dumb thread close this ****
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 20:25

oh. sorry 2ton.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 20:52

negative my friend on the superstar status
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 22:02

hes a good player but not on superstar status
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 22:41

wow you guys are trippin. did you see him last year when he had a team around him? he was an all star and probably the top point guard in the east. he has no one really around him besides brook if he got a guy on the wing who can score dude would be 20 10 every year
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 22:48

Dude From Around The Way wrote:
wow you guys are trippin. did you see him last year when he had a team around him? he was an all star and probably the top point guard in the east. he has no one really around him besides brook if he got a guy on the wing who can score dude would be 20 10 every year
Wade doesn't have a team around him and that season where they won 13 games he still averaged above 25 points and about 6 assists.
Devin Harris's Season Stats are 17 ppg, and 7 assist per game. That is not a superstar, not even an ALLSTAR.
I was trying to prove a point, and my point was proven. Sorry 2ton Smile
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 22:53

thats dwade who for one is one of the top players in the league how can you compare anyone to him. second he is a shooting guard and is asked to score majority of his teams points. devin on the other hand has to run the offense and find ways for him to score which wouldnt be easy with how shitty his team was last year. look at chris paul top pg past few years and he straight fell off this year cause he had no team. and how is 17 and 7 not all star lol. look up some stats on the top pgs before you even speak in that
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 23:03

Dude From Around The Way wrote:
thats dwade who for one is one of the top players in the league how can you compare anyone to him. second he is a shooting guard and is asked to score majority of his teams points. devin on the other hand has to run the offense and find ways for him to score which wouldnt be easy with how shitty his team was last year. look at chris paul top pg past few years and he straight fell off this year cause he had no team. and how is 17 and 7 not all star lol. look up some stats on the top pgs before you even speak in that
I don't have to.
Eastern Conference
Rose=21ppg and 6 Assists
Rondo= 14 ppg and 10 assist

Western Conference
Evans= 20 and 6
Nash=16 and 11
Kidd= 10 and 9
Paul= 19 and 11
Williams= 19 and 11
Westbrook= 16 and 8

I named 8 point guards that are better STAT wise. I can still name Nelson, Davis, and Curry (if he counts)
If 10 people are better than you @ your position, then you're not an allstar.
P.S. I rounded up.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-03, 23:09

and who dominates him in any one stat? his stats are comparable to all those guys you mentioned even when he had an off year. experts in the league even say devin is a rising star in the league. especially considering all those guys other than paul have mroe than one player they can get the ball to on a nightly basis. when vince was there devin was an all star and he still had a good season with no help
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-09, 15:43

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
I didn't even know who this guy as until Eazy mentioned him getting crossed by a UK guy.

really? lol Devan Harris is a rising star watch him get on a good team where he doesnt have to be the #1 guy an he will succedd
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-09, 15:55

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

really? lol Devan Harris is a rising star watch him get on a good team where he doesnt have to be the #1 guy an he will succedd

all i know is you got the dopest avatar on MS. messy and berner cd is dope
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-11, 02:17

hes a star but no superstar

superstar means kobe, bron, melo, wade, durant, and bosh and harris is nowhere near that. hes a solid play that can have an allstar year anytime
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty2010-05-11, 02:25

He was a rising star, until he got traded to the Nets. He put up great numbers last year, but with no one around him its hard to do anything. John Wall could help him next year, but I dont even like John Wall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Devin Harris A superstar?   Is Devin Harris A superstar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Devin Harris A superstar?
Page 1 of 1