Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Member of the Week 5/2

Go down 
+12
Ketcham While They're Hot
Swag Escobar
so much swag
2ToN
beerbuzz
wayne019
BOSTN BEANER
super_mario90
matthauganak1
Crunk
EggzOverEazy
Modrewgnu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-04, 22:05

^
I just don't understand why i didn't win this award a long time ago and i should win this award next week too and the week after that.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-05, 08:58

hahahaha youre a trip.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-05, 19:15

^
Ain't i the best MS member though.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-05, 21:36

super_mario90 wrote:
^
Thanks for all the support everyone especially the boys fans couldn't do it without ya.

of course!!! but you know HALF OF THIS AWARD IS MINE!!! Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 649595
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 00:33

^
Hell naw! im the BIGGEST STAR ON THIS SITE.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 03:39

im easily the biggest star on the site.....
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 04:06

^
If there was a poll about whos the BIGGER STAR between me and sweet tooth the shrimp (lol) i would be the winner.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 04:37

Just shut the f*u*c*k up already. We know that you're full of yourself. We know you love the TEXANS. We know that you'll disrupt any thread to talk about your team and then get everyone else to blame others for the disruption. I'm tired of you posting the same fucking message in four posts when you could just edit the first one. I'm sure I'll get s*** for saying this stuff but enough is enough. You're so goddamn fucking annoying and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 06:46

nd swag would be the biggest star.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 09:45

every 1 kno that Obbie is the biggest star here. Yall missed me! Congrats Mario.
*PS* Should iDraft M.Shuabe, AJ DA BEAST MAN, and Daniels for my fantasy team this year? iHad all three last year and got hella points cuz that was the core of their team! Wat do you think bout they scheduele?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 10:22

their schedule is ROUGH! theyll have a hard time, especially since teams know to cover O.D. better this year (if they can cover O.D. and A.J. at the same time).
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 13:19

Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:
Just shut the f*u*c*k up already. We know that you're full of yourself. We know you love the TEXANS. We know that you'll disrupt any thread to talk about your team and then get everyone else to blame others for the disruption. I'm tired of you posting the same fucking message in four posts when you could just edit the first one. I'm sure I'll get s*** for saying this stuff but enough is enough. You're so goddamn fucking annoying and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

ive seen worse, and its obvious he makes post to **** with people but, hey people keep giving him fuel to do wat he does, im just not the type to get annoyed by wat he does
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 15:48

Sweet Tooth The Pimp wrote:

ive seen worse, and its obvious he makes post to **** with people but, hey people keep giving him fuel to do wat he does, im just not the type to get annoyed by wat he does

on the other hand it is our job as mods to prevent those type of instigating posts from happening so THAT there will no disruptions or breaks in a thread...like now

just because u think u dont get caught up in it doesnt mean its okay for him to make such posts to **** with people...not everyones a sweetie like u =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 17:41

iGotBeast$wag13 wrote:
every 1 kno that Obbie is the biggest star here. Yall missed me! Congrats Mario.
*PS* Should iDraft M.Shuabe, AJ DA BEAST MAN, and Daniels for my fantasy team this year? iHad all three last year and got hella points cuz that was the core of their team! Wat do you think bout they scheduele?

Yes you should have SCHAUB,DRE,O.D. on your fantasy thats almost mandatory.

And i think the TEXANS schedule is easy because of their HIGH POWERED OFFENSE.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 17:45

EggzOverEazy wrote:
their schedule is ROUGH! theyll have a hard time, especially since teams know to cover O.D. better this year (if they can cover O.D. and A.J. at the same time).

I've never seen any team cover Dre and O.D. at the same time and had some success usually when that happens WALTER or JACOBY have wide open catches or SLATON out the back feild will have a nice 20 yard catch and run.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 17:54

I think one of the Mods need to suspend this little F*CKER for acting like a little B*TCH.

The only reason most threads get into TEXANS conversations is because another MS member probably brought them into the conversation and that how it usaully starts i don't just bring them up into any threads they get brought into by other MS members not me.

And so what if you got a problem who cares but only you.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 18:23

yo rob.. he jus cares bout his post count..cuz he has nothing better to do..
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 18:27

I don't agree with Ketcham bashing Mario, but Ketcham does have a point. You keep yapping and yapping about your team, and you do come in alot of posts just to talk more about your team Mario...I've seen you in alot of posts talking about the Texans more then anything...Hell, people on this site can post a thread about who's the finest chick on the planet, and Mario will respond with Matt Schaub or Andre Johnson...LOL..Just kidding Mario, but you always talk about your team...We know you love the Texans, just like I love the Raiders....But damn man, you go over the top Mario...I forgot to give you congrats on being member of the week...And by the way Mario, I think you should post more meaningful stuff....Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 18:56

ATL4life727 wrote:
yo rob.. he jus cares bout his post count..cuz he has nothing better to do..

I don't care about post counts and i do have better things to do.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:02

congrats mario, about the bringing up the texans in every thread, you DO do that, we was just talkin about the eagles new uniforms and alla sudden you bring up how the texans jerseys are the best, but i dont blame ya if you got love for ya team let that s*** shine, im real passionate about the eagles i try to stay on the topic of the thread though but seriously i could go on and on about philly, but its whatever, congrats mario.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:25

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
congrats mario, about the bringing up the texans in every thread, you DO do that, we was just talkin about the eagles new uniforms and alla sudden you bring up how the texans jerseys are the best, but i dont blame ya if you got love for ya team let that s*** shine, im real passionate about the eagles i try to stay on the topic of the thread though but seriously i could go on and on about philly, but its whatever, congrats mario.

Thanks for the luv.

But actually i think you bring the TEXANS up into a lot of threads that i post on except for the EAGLES jersey one i did that on purpose.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:29

see thats what there talkin about though you manipulate & instagate threads so that people will lash out at the texans then you take it away from there, i wont bring up the texans, sorry if i did, it was unintentional, but trust me it will NOT happen anymore.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:34

^
DAMN BRB you post to damn much im trying to keep up with you going to all these different threads LOL.

But im about to go to a party so i'll get back on here later on.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:36

thats funny!
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 20:54

what is him saying he doesnt care about his post count or him sayin his going to a party? because i belive he cant get to a party cuz no one likes him and if he didnt care about post count it would be below 500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Week 5/2   Member of the Week 5/2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member of the Week 5/2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next