Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

which rookie are you most excited to use?

Go down 
+23
Oldstalecheetos
Omar52
allain43
TheDon270
pkismyname
PapaSmurf
Sun
EggzOverEazy
Ant1010 I Play Wii
WestFo3
Madden's Finest 200
Genno
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Devo
matthauganak1
Jimmy Freedom90
beerbuzz
Elite
IBLEEDGREEN32117
PeytonMvPManning
so much swag
Crunk
B-__-R-__-B
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty
PostSubject: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-24, 22:12

okay so now that the draft is over with and you have a good idea with what your team is working with what players offensively and defensively are you most excited about?

for me on defense i cant wait to user nate allen! 6'0 207, he looked alot bigger in his press conference too, im just excited cuz i really feel like he's gonna play well and get some love from EA.

for me on offense its tough it was a more defensive oriented draft so there werent alot of guys to choose from but they did get 4 guys but the two guys on offense that im pumped about using is charles scott, 5'11 238 pounds, mix him in with mike bell and bam i can finally play a lil smash mout with philly and still have my screen back to catch the ball in shady, and the second guy is riley cooper tim tebow's roomate, 6'3 222 pounds, if he gets some playing time at the 4th WR spot on the depth chart and EA gives him some love he could be a nice redzone target and even RC guy, also hank is commin back so i finally got some size at wideout as well.

so lemme know wich rookies from your teams you guys are most excited to use.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-24, 22:19

Tim Tebow and Demaryius Thomas on offense. I cant wait to user my boy McClain on defense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-24, 22:20

Love the sig" but no Dez brant! true Eagel fan hating on the Boy's. But to answer your question...the whole carolina panther's A QB, plus they got WR'S now! yeah i'm juice.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-24, 22:38

Eric Berry cause hes my second favorite player right now and of course Taylor Mays if i ever use the 49ers
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-24, 22:41

DE Brandon Graham for the eagles! HE IS A BEAST!! (IMO)
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-24, 23:05

Another nice toy for me on defense is gonna be ricky sapp the DE/OLB from clemson, if he gets some alright ratings i might be able to utilize him in a situational pass rushing role as well as a OLB and he's gotta big frame too so ya gotta love that. Im interested to see what type of ratings clay harbor the pass cathing TE the eagles picked up, if he gets some love from EA i could have some pretty siick TE packages. Another guy that intrigues me is kurt coleman the eagles 7th round draft pick, the SS out of ohio state, he has versatility at CB so i could use him as a nickle back, or as a dime back along with macho, he looks like he's got some speed on him so it'll be interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-24, 23:09

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Another nice toy for me on defense is gonna be ricky sapp the DE/OLB from clemson, if he gets some alright ratings i might be able to utilize him in a situational pass rushing role as well as a OLB and he's gotta big frame too so ya gotta love that. Im interested to see what type of ratings clay harbor the pass cathing TE the eagles picked up, if he gets some love from EA i could have some pretty siick TE packages. Another guy that intrigues me is kurt coleman the eagles 7th round draft pick, the SS out of ohio state, he has versatility at CB so i could use him as a nickle back, or as a dime back along with macho, he looks like he's got some speed on him so it'll be interesting to see.

hey BRB i posted a highlight video of RB Charles Scott from LSU that the Eagles picked up in the 6th round, you should go check it out! If he gets some good stats, he could be DANGEROUS!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-24, 23:16

IBLEEDGREEN32117 wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

hey BRB i posted a highlight video of RB Charles Scott from LSU that the Eagles picked up in the 6th round, you should go check it out! If he gets some good stats, he could be DANGEROUS!!!

yeah i watched it man, he runs away from some people, and i mean like out runs some of those DB's not shy's away from contact, i can see it now ima bang mike and charles up the middle and hit shady on some tosses and in the screen game oh man i cant wait! i can finally finish games in the 4th while i have the lead by grinding out the clock, i really never could this year cuz buck cant hold on to the ball and neither can shady that well and brian was always hurt so i could never really run it up inside and try to kill time i always had to get shady on the edge or just keep passin. im lovin the way the eagles are lookin in real life and in madden 11!
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-24, 23:22

Im a big S guy. Taylor Mays is the obvious pick. Im also excited for Chad Jones - 85 SP 91 hit power. He has good ball skills, hopefully thats reflected as well. He should be a great S to user. This season's Mike Mitchell IMO.
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 00:02

i'm looking forward to trying shipply with the bengals and mccoy with the browns
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 00:12

As much as I'm pissed about how poorly the Broncos draft went, I'm excited to use Tebow and the two new WR's. Thomas is gunna be a spec catch beast with some speed, something Marshall didn't have. And I'm also stoked to check out McClain for OAK, and Berry and Earl Thomas. I think the Browns will be a decent defensive Madden team, offensively, well...that's another story.
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 01:20

Taylor mays
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 02:18

the raiders in general put jacoby ford is the guy i wanna try first when the game drops
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 02:39

im going to have to agree with devo on this. jacoby ford. oakland is going to have really fast wrs and once again a really fast secondary.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 02:50

Suh, Tebow, Colt McCoy, and Gerhart
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 03:02

tebow. Nobody in madden that is like him with his attributes in trucking and carrrying..... as a QB.

Suh will just be a worst version of Haynesworth. Nothing special to try out.
Mccoy will just be a worst version of freeney. Again, nothing to drool over
Gerhart will just be a worst version of brandon jacobs.
Ford will be just like all the other raider receivers... FAST lol and can't catch.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 03:09

Don't be a douche bag. Tebow will suck worse than playing JaMarcus Russell. The only difference is Tebow can move.

Everyone has their opinions; don't hate.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 03:12

Genno wrote:
Don't be a douche bag. Tebow will suck worse than playing JaMarcus Russell. The only difference is Tebow can move.

Everyone has their opinions; don't hate.
How am i a hater/ douchebag? Because i state my opinion? And if anything, you're hating on tebow and taking your hate to madden. His madden attributes are nasty. Great speed, Trucking, Carrying, and ACC. Show me some1 like that in madden.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 03:41

No, I said that to fire ammo back at you. But if you're too condensed to understand that - Good job; You proved your intelligence.

And they're Rookies, not comparable in the extremes of decent NFL players. Plus how does Colt McCoy have anything to do with a Defensive End? I wonder when he started to play defense.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 03:45

Genno wrote:
No, I said that to fire ammo back at you. But if you're too condensed to understand that - Good job; You proved your intelligence.

And they're Rookies, not comparable in the extremes of decent NFL players. Plus how does Colt McCoy have anything to do with a Defensive End? I wonder when he started to play defense.
who said anything about colt mccoy? Don't try to get smart when you sound stupid lol.
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 05:22

Genno wrote:

I think he ment Gerald McCoy but either way he's not a DE
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 09:12

Tebow will be like Big Ben but a little bit faster and way worse passer lol.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 09:32

The top 3 players on defense
1. Taylor Mays
2. Carlos Dunlap
3.Akwasi Owusu-Ansah

Top 3 players on offense
1. Demarryus Thomas
2. Jermaine Gresham
3. Rob Gronokowski
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 10:31

another great post by the one and only BRB.

well for me, its an obvious choice... jimmy clausen. i can't wait to see how i can pass with him, especially with big brandon lafell on the team now, too.

i never had a real hard time completing plasses, but there were a lot of interceptions i threw because of jake's inaccuracy.

i can't wait to see what kind of numbers i can put up with Steve Smith now that we have Clausen.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty2010-04-25, 10:53

I have to agree with Eggz. I'm anxious to use Clausen and I hope he will do fine for me. I'm also excited to see how Edwards and LaFell turn out in Madden. Edwards will be mad in the wildcat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? Empty

Back to top Go down

which rookie are you most excited to use?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next