Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

campbell to the raiders

Go down 
+6
matthauganak1
super_mario90
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
B-__-R-__-B
TheDon270
cmccray2639
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

campbell to the raiders Empty
PostSubject: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-24, 13:05

jason campbell just got traded to the raiders
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-24, 13:33

lol....jason campbell a raider now...good for him...hopefully he can bring some leadership to the offense....i wish nothing but the best for him as a raider....i hope he can help the team...
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-24, 13:35

i really tip my hat to the raiders there finally making smart moves and the team looks to be getting better! im by no means a raider fan but i just wanted to throw that out there, great draft raiders! gotta hand it to ya your putting together quite a draft!
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-24, 13:45

thank you for the props on the raiders b-r-b.....now its time for the raiders to get their stuff together and play with the potential they have!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-24, 16:56

this has been a great draft for the raiders. mr davis must have thought the draft was today or maybe he has been kidnapped, but all i have to say is russell is finally done in oakland. jacoby ford will be a stud kick returner hopefully.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-24, 18:22

good move by the raiders.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-24, 18:57

i don't mean to get off the subject, but i just seen that alan faneca got cut by the jets...maybe the raiders should grab faneca, to help protect jason campbell...just a thought.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-25, 03:15

^ protect him for what their a running team.
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-25, 05:28

Finaly a qb who doesn't completly suck in madden for raiders
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-25, 14:28

super_mario90 wrote:
^ protect him for what their a running team.

You know damn well Mario, the Raiders will still throw the ball regardless...Look at Campbells stats from last year...He had decent stats despite the fact he got sacked close enough to 50 times...Who would want their QB to get sacked that much...And besides, Faneca can also help blocking for our run game too!!!!! Come on Mario, I thought you can do better then that....
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-25, 14:54

i hate al davis drafting all this speed for these raiders. makes them tough in madden. plus now they have a decent qb. i have a tough tme beating the raiders every yr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-25, 15:10

O well. I'm still using them anyways. Bush + McFadden.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-25, 15:27

Great draft and trade for campbell he will do so much better then russell with there young defense and great power running they actually have a chance at the west now.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-25, 16:20

Raiders have a good track team with all that speed i remember when players used to put their CB's at the wr position.

I love playing against them and having Dre burn aso all game long LOL!.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-25, 17:45

dre cant burn aso in madden or real life sorry mario. in case u didn't notice the last two times oakland played the texans dre didn't do much.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-25, 17:55

super_mario90 wrote:
Raiders have a good track team with all that speed i remember when players used to put their CB's at the wr position.

I love playing against them and having Dre burn aso all game long LOL!.

i don't know what players use the cb's at the wr spot when they use the raiders, but i never do that....and its funny that you have dre burn nnamdi, but dre's stats against nnamdi in real life have been nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-25, 19:23

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
dre cant burn aso in madden or real life sorry mario. in case u didn't notice the last two times oakland played the texans dre didn't do much.

I burn aso all the time in madden.
Back to top Go down
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-29, 15:28

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
Yea good one. I'm surpirised how good the draft was- I think somebody forgot to wake up Mr. Davis from his afternoon nap campbell to the raiders Lol We Still ended up gettin the other Campbell too
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty2010-04-29, 23:25

That entire raiders offense is gonna be so much better they'll definitely win 8 games this season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: campbell to the raiders   campbell to the raiders Empty

Back to top Go down

campbell to the raiders
Page 1 of 1