HomeHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Share | 
 

 Niners 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 08:24

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
yea, and hte steelers front 7 is the best in the game.. imo...
I agree with you now that we got some young linebackers to spell harrison and farrior it will do wonders for our team and just imagine what lebeau is cooking up right now with all that talent at linebacker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran


Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 17:59

He is pretty much Polomalu and Reed, but a rookie as far as his ratings are. Any decent user with this guy on a deep ball should be picked or swatted down in Madden. And everyone knew after he ran his 40 at the combine that he was gonna be one of the best safeties in the game.

_________________
My ad is better than yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 18:23

allain43 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
yea, and hte steelers front 7 is the best in the game.. imo...
I agree with you now that we got some young linebackers to spell harrison and farrior it will do wonders for our team and just imagine what lebeau is cooking up right now with all that talent at linebacker.

we got mcfadden back too... so you can actually use man coverage with the steelers again... i hear keenan lewis has taken some big steps this offseason, so he will hopefully show it and get a ratings boost too... im pumped though, we got our 2x superbowl defense back... and aaron smith said hampton looks better than ever at camp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 18:40

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
allain43 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
yea, and hte steelers front 7 is the best in the game.. imo...
I agree with you now that we got some young linebackers to spell harrison and farrior it will do wonders for our team and just imagine what lebeau is cooking up right now with all that talent at linebacker.

we got mcfadden back too... so you can actually use man coverage with the steelers again... i hear keenan lewis has taken some big steps this offseason, so he will hopefully show it and get a ratings boost too... im pumped though, we got our 2x superbowl defense back... and aaron smith said hampton looks better than ever at camp
I can not wait to see that defense this year with ziggy and lewis vastly improving and troy back full strength we just need to slug it out for 4 games cause i know ben will be back after the bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 19:16

allain43 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
allain43 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
yea, and hte steelers front 7 is the best in the game.. imo...
I agree with you now that we got some young linebackers to spell harrison and farrior it will do wonders for our team and just imagine what lebeau is cooking up right now with all that talent at linebacker.

we got mcfadden back too... so you can actually use man coverage with the steelers again... i hear keenan lewis has taken some big steps this offseason, so he will hopefully show it and get a ratings boost too... im pumped though, we got our 2x superbowl defense back... and aaron smith said hampton looks better than ever at camp
I can not wait to see that defense this year with ziggy and lewis vastly improving and troy back full strength we just need to slug it out for 4 games cause i know ben will be back after the bye.


Man!!! you nigga's are done,the Bengal's got better,The Raven's got better' you know that! and the Brown's beat ya'll last year' plus got a little better,and your QB' is a Idiot!!!!! so yeah, your Done! the AFC has gotten a lot better see you in 2011..lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 19:27

the bungles and brownies are crap and you know it the ravens you have to give credit to but it is a rivalry game so it brings the best out of both teams and when ben comes back he will be focused on the task at hand and we will be fine we will make the playoffs unlike your bunch of divas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ezell420
New MS Member
New MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 20:41

Why is Taylor Mays's tackling higher than Berry's. USC gave up 102 points in 2 games last year. Taylor Mays isn't close to Eric Berry in real life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 22:22

ezell420 wrote:
Why is Taylor Mays's tackling higher than Berry's. USC gave up 102 points in 2 games last year. Taylor Mays isn't close to Eric Berry in real life

Wait huh?

Did you mean Taylor Mays gave up 102 points in 2 games last year.

Cause if not, then what the hell does that have to do with Taylor Mays tackling rating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Wiimaddencup.com
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 23:17

taylor mays whiffs a lot of tackles his rating shouldnt be that high
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-27, 02:54

so much swag wrote:
allain43 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
allain43 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
yea, and hte steelers front 7 is the best in the game.. imo...
I agree with you now that we got some young linebackers to spell harrison and farrior it will do wonders for our team and just imagine what lebeau is cooking up right now with all that talent at linebacker.

we got mcfadden back too... so you can actually use man coverage with the steelers again... i hear keenan lewis has taken some big steps this offseason, so he will hopefully show it and get a ratings boost too... im pumped though, we got our 2x superbowl defense back... and aaron smith said hampton looks better than ever at camp
I can not wait to see that defense this year with ziggy and lewis vastly improving and troy back full strength we just need to slug it out for 4 games cause i know ben will be back after the bye.


Man!!! you nigga's are done,the Bengal's got better,The Raven's got better' you know that! and the Brown's beat ya'll last year' plus got a little better,and your QB' is a Idiot!!!!! so yeah, your Done! the AFC has gotten a lot better see you in 2011..lol

for the record, we didnt have our ALLPRO safety, our starting DE's and 2nd mlb for most of the games we lost... check the stats homie... anyone can beat backups... our starters are fire... its like saying the ravens defense sucks when they have ray lewis, haloti ngata and ed reed out... cmon man... you can do better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-27, 18:27

allain43 wrote:
the bungles and brownies are crap and you know it the ravens you have to give credit to but it is a rivalry game so it brings the best out of both teams and when ben comes back he will be focused on the task at hand and we will be fine we will make the playoffs unlike your bunch of divas.

Man you just reaching now ^^^^^^^^olololol you know we own the east plus were gona put our foot in the G-boy's a$$..payback from lastyear, i'm telling you 'Allain' see you next year.....i got people in the burg' i f*ck with too! they know i F*CK'S with the boy's...holla back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-27, 18:57

so much swag wrote:
allain43 wrote:
the bungles and brownies are crap and you know it the ravens you have to give credit to but it is a rivalry game so it brings the best out of both teams and when ben comes back he will be focused on the task at hand and we will be fine we will make the playoffs unlike your bunch of divas.

Man you just reaching now ^^^^^^^^olololol you know we own the east plus were gona put our foot in the G-boy's a$$..payback from lastyear, i'm telling you 'Allain' see you next year.....i got people in the burg' i f*ck with too! they know i F*CK'S with the boy's...holla back
Are you actually threatning over the comp. because i told you your team is a bunch of b*tches....holla back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-27, 19:56

C'mon ALLain, where BACK!!!!!! you know it,you see us coming and you and the rest of the league is SCARED. the ref's are going to make sure>>>lolol,we get to the bowl this year,and you know where it's at! but don't worry 2011 is looking promising for ya'll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-27, 20:19

I dont know how you think you guys are back you did nothing other the dez that is going to make your team better. Also I bet we make the playoffs this year the 4 games ben is out aint going to hurt us at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-28, 16:42

allain43 wrote:
I dont know how you think you guys are back you did nothing other the dez that is going to make your team better. Also I bet we make the playoffs this year the 4 games ben is out aint going to hurt us at all

BYRON!!!! your betting your season on>>>I TAKE TO LONG IN MY WINDUP TO THROW! BYRON. And>>>I GET HURT MORE THAN A GIRL ON PROM NIGHT!! CHARLIE!!!! man you realy are a steeler fan like my WIFE.you both are high..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-28, 17:01

How am I possibly betting my season on byron it is 4 games we easily can be 2-2 and that is just fine when your superbowl QB is not playing.And yes occasionally I do get like to smoke some w*ed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tk1.0
New MS Member
New MS Member


Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-28, 18:10

Eagles baby!!!!!defensive line is monster...
-trent cole
-mike patterson
-bunkley
-tapp/brandan graham


all they need is another legit CB...and man they will rock!!

but i think jets have the best all around defense...and maybe all around team...with one of the best defensive minds in the game...Watch out...they might go all the way..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-28, 18:28

Broncos defense is underrated espcially in a 46 or 4-3 over. Josh Barrett would be my mini Taylor Mays. I can't really remember there draft but I think they got a end or a dt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Wiimaddencup.com
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-05-01, 16:58

allain43 wrote:
How am I possibly betting my season on byron it is 4 games we easily can be 2-2 and that is just fine when your superbowl QB is not playing.And yes occasionally I do get like to smoke some w*ed.

You funny my nigga... but the steeler's ARE done just hit me up on line when the season start's or FACEBOOK...holla
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rlightning
New MS Member
New MS Member


Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-05-01, 17:10

Steelers got best D
Polamalu, Taylor, Mcfadden, Gay, Townsend and Carter in secondary
Harrison, Woodley, Farrior, Timmons, Fox, And Foote at backers
Hampton, Smith, Keisel, Worilds, And Hood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   

Back to top Go down
 
Niners 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Madden 2011
» Junior Boys Tournament - Feb 4 and 5, 2011 - Kemptville
» THR's 2011 plans
» WRC 2011
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Defensive Strategy-
Jump to: