HomeHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Share | 
 

 Niners 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 06:41

so much swag wrote:
The same way everyone want's to rag on newman! for the boy's as a weak corner,he get's toast alot,you can say the same thing for Cro' one good year,then after that, had all them babie's now he can't cover no more.Last two year's do i need to say more! Newman's problem he don't press on the double move's or cover 2. we can fix that.

the difference on that this year is on the other side is revis so all they will have to do is put someone over the top for cro they BOYS dont have that plus newman sucks he is by far the most overrated cb in the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
avatar

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 10:53

CRUNK wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:
I still think the jets have them edged out as the best defensive team as well as Baltimore and maybe some other teams depending on how the game plays
Raiders should have the 2nd best d on the game. They have plenty of linebackers and still have a fast secondary.

yeah thats y i said depending on how the game plays because if speed is the all deciding factor once again in madden the raiders will be top d besides the jets probly

_________________
***Winner of First Madden-School Superbowl***

***Winner of Maddenbibles PS3 Tournament***

http://www.forum.madden-school.com/announcements-f52/colts-playbook-offensive-ebook-t14280.htm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member


Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 11:48

Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:
49ners have the best front 7 in the game



In Madden, San Fran's front four is pretty ordinary. They're linebackers are what's good.

And I don't know why anyone is getting excited about Taylor Mays. His Madden rating is going to be pretty mediocre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 12:45

allain43 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
The same way everyone want's to rag on newman! for the boy's as a weak corner,he get's toast alot,you can say the same thing for Cro' one good year,then after that, had all them babie's now he can't cover no more.Last two year's do i need to say more! Newman's problem he don't press on the double move's or cover 2. we can fix that.

the difference on that this year is on the other side is revis so all they will have to do is put someone over the top for cro they BOYS dont have that plus newman sucks he is by far the most overrated cb in the game

I can be big enough to say you half right! but if you remember the STEELER'S! secondary gave up more TD's then the BOY'S. look it up! newman can be had sometime's but he can get his too!like i said he need's to press more.now after 43' went down for the steeler's what happen?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 18:29

AshBlackstone wrote:
Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:
49ners have the best front 7 in the game



In Madden, San Fran's front four is pretty ordinary. They're linebackers are what's good.

And I don't know why anyone is getting excited about Taylor Mays. His Madden rating is going to be pretty mediocre.

6'3
95 speed
66 tackling (more than Eric Berry)

That's all you need to know.

Oh and the Linebackers count as front 7 LB's are Ends and LB's

any 3-4 or 4-4 set the 49ers trump a lot because of Lawson and Wilis and Smith up front, with Franklin as well. Getting around a 6'5 player with 89 speed. The best defensive player in the game in the middle of the field. A Top 5 DT, a top 5 3-4 End along with the usering possibilities With that 6'3 frame, 95 speed and probably 80+ hit power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Wiimaddencup.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 20:39

i look at mays just like i do adrian wilson, big fast and can hit, now mays is faster but i mean nothing to really be afraid of, just something to be aware of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 20:40

Jets and Cowboys will have the best D but Cowboys O will be alot better than the Jets. 49ers CB's suck to much to be the best D. If I had to rank D now i'd have

1. Cowboys
2. Jets
3. Steelers
4. Ravens


49ers and Raiders both will have fast players but speed is easier to beat than good players that are just a little bit slower and nobody knows if speed will matter as much in madden 11.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 20:41

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i look at mays just like i do adrian wilson, big fast and can hit, now mays is faster but i mean nothing to really be afraid of, just something to be aware of.


Agree on that and by the time madden 11 comes up Mays will be lucky to be higher than 72ovr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 20:42

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i look at mays just like i do adrian wilson, big fast and can hit, now mays is faster but i mean nothing to really be afraid of, just something to be aware of.

Mays is a taller and faster Laron Landry

And overalls mean nothing when you user the guy. This isn't about real life, all your hate directed to Taylor Mays is just stupid. He's by far, in hindsight the best DB to user in Madden 2011
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Wiimaddencup.com
Clinch
New MS Member
New MS Member


Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 21:13

laron landry is a dooooooooog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 21:20

i think nate allen is gonna be that guy the eagles have been lookin for at that FS spot, we finally have a true center fileder that is a true saftey! i wont have to use a converted corner any longer! but mays is gonna be a real nice guy to user and if running the ball is your thing the niners look to be the team to roll with, they signed blount as a free agent didnt they? i could be wrong on that though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haseo15
New MS Member
New MS Member


Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 21:26

I think colts are going to have a top 5 defense, so long as wheeler improves and they should be way faster and way better with the free agents they got.




haseo15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 22:44

i think mays agility rating should be lower he does not move laterally as well as he does in a straight line, i think other than that they did a pretty good job on his ratings, it'll be interesting to see if they go up or decrease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 23:04

Why because he sucks at covering? Taking bad angles and not understanding route combo's and other things that deal with coverage has nothing to do with how someone moves laterally, Mays physically is amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26rLxHZpiKQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyy_Z3n2no&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IO2njN3Rww&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Wiimaddencup.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 23:18

when did i ever say anything about coverage ant??? i said agility rating, not zone or man coverage rating, all im sayin is that he's got better straight line speed than he does side to side movement and alot of it is cuz he's so tall i understand that but still a 90+ agility rating? he looks a little stiff in the hips at times and dude the vidoe you just posted was him running in a straight line twards the RB he showed no major change in direction where he really had to flip his hips and run, he's not nearly as smooth in his transitions as berry or thomas, im not tryina dog on mays he's a great player and brings alot of talent to the table but moving laterally in small areas is not his strong point its real easy to look good on a highlight tape as all the video is good, i mean do you feel confident in mays as a true ball hawk? why did he only have what was it like 5 picks? alot of the time it seems like he goes for the knockout shot instead of the safte play, alot of his hits the guys still catch the ball so it really doesnt matter how hard you hit them if there still hanging on to the ball, i mean mays is a good "MADDEN" saftey but IMO really doesnt compare "right now" to thomas or berry but if he gets some good choaching that could chnage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 23:39

all im really saying is that thomas and berry have better range than mays (in real life), and that mays agility rating should be in the 85-90 range anything over that is a bit much IMO, alot of the rookie ratings are a little high for my taste but in the end its what we gotta play with so im good no complaining here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-25, 23:50

mays agility rating is like what 94? cant quite remember but as of right now there are only 3 safties strong and free in madden 10 with agility ratings above 94...... do you really think mays has that kind of agility ant???....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 00:00

There is NOTHING in Taylor Mays games that can even lead you to think he has poor agility other than the fact that he can't cover. When you come from the far top hash to make stops for 2 yards and others, you aren't always coming strait down in a line, he has good hips and turns well. He just has issues locating the ball. Mays has better range then Berry. Berry is a better wrap up tackler and much better in coverage but as far as coming from the S depth to the LOS from LT to RT, Mays is always around the ball and there in a hurry. I really believe he ran a 4.2 his speed should be 99 but that's just me.


Oh and to answer you question, yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Wiimaddencup.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 00:15

Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:
There is NOTHING in Taylor Mays games that can even lead you to think he has poor agility other than the fact that he can't cover. When you come from the far top hash to make stops for 2 yards and others, you aren't always coming strait down in a line, he has good hips and turns well. He just has issues locating the ball. Mays has better range then Berry. Berry is a better wrap up tackler and much better in coverage but as far as coming from the S depth to the LOS from LT to RT, Mays is always around the ball and there in a hurry. I really believe he ran a 4.2 his speed should be 99 but that's just me.


Oh and to answer you question, yes.


see i sense a little bias here cuz you really like mays of course your gonna say he has good agility, mays does NOT and i repeat does NOT have anywhere near the range of thomas or berry, i would love to hear how mays has better range than earl or eric? mays production would support the fact that he doesnt have as good of range as berry or thomas, and i didnt say he ran down hill in a straight line but when he was tracking the ball carrier he was running straight laterally, doesnt matter if your running down hill or twards the sideline if your running in a straight line your running in a straight line, that clip showed no agility whatsoever, it showed nice play recognition and ball tracking skills but agility? no, and mays is far from a good fundemental tackler he goes for the big hits not the wrap up tackles, he showed that in the senior bowl, and 99 speed??? are you kidding the 4.24 was UNOFICIAL the lasers came in and the OFFICIAL time was 4.43, stop watches and lasers are very different when timing 40's as you have to factor in human reaction time, i think his speed is fine he burned up the track at the combine but the agility rating is a bit high for me, i mean go watch eric berry's combine workouts then watch mays you can tell a difference in the way they get in and out of there breaks, but really im done arguing with you cuz your argument is totally bias, you like taylor mays so of course your gonna agree with his ratings, me i dont like him nor do i dislike him im just trying to be fair about the whole thing, you dont see me saying nate allen deserves a higher speed or agility rating cuz he's an eagle his i believe 87 speed suites him fine, he's not a burner but he's not slow, seems fair to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 00:59

No this is stupid because you obviously don't know what range is. Everywhere in all of those clips, you see the ball carrier.... you DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT SEE TAYLOR MAYS







Until he hits them.


So i don't know what you call range


Range doesn't even have anything to do with Agility, that's more of acceleration and speed. Agility is what you see in the first clip of him tackling first rounder Best. I'm done arguing here because you don't even know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Wiimaddencup.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 01:12

Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:
No this is stupid because you obviously don't know what range is. Everywhere in all of those clips, you see the ball carrier.... you DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT SEE TAYLOR MAYS







Until he hits them.


So i don't know what you call range


Range doesn't even have anything to do with Agility, that's more of acceleration and speed. Agility is what you see in the first clip of him tackling first rounder Best. I'm done arguing here because you don't even know what you're talking about.

how does that clip show agility? he runs in a straight line to the sideline.... your the one who brought range into the discussion ant beacuse you said mays has better range than berry and thomas, and range to me is the area a guy can cover, for example ed reed has great range cuz he can cover so much of the field on his own, mays does not have that kind of cover abilty, to me thats what range is, also can mays drop down and go man to man with TE's? can he drop down and go 1 on 1 with WR's? berry and thomas can.... can you say the same for your boy? your basically saying that mays is hands down the best saftey in the draft, and if thats so why did other safties go before him? theres a reason teams passed on him. im gonna end the argument by saying mays is hands down the best user guy in "MADDEN" but in real life he lacks in alot of areas.... takes more to play ball than size, speed, and the ability to hit..... if it was that easy the raiders would be world champs. im done man really its pointless lets let mays's play do the talking as for madden ill agree that he is the best user guy. DONE....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 01:44

This isn't arguing i just want to go into detail what Taylor Mays did
1. He chops toward to inside (fake FB dive)
2. He plants back to the outside and slightly forward to regain outside leverage ( he see's the pitch)
3. He sprints to the ball carrier and chases him to the sideline

You see how fast he can change direction and he didn't run in a straight line. Before the play starts he's 2 or 3 yards behind the first down marker, when the play is over, he and Best are 1 shy of the LOS. Add all that up.

He displayed
Speed
Acceleration
Agility

In the one clip
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Wiimaddencup.com
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 01:52

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:
No this is stupid because you obviously don't know what range is. Everywhere in all of those clips, you see the ball carrier.... you DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT SEE TAYLOR MAYS







Until he hits them.


So i don't know what you call range


Range doesn't even have anything to do with Agility, that's more of acceleration and speed. Agility is what you see in the first clip of him tackling first rounder Best. I'm done arguing here because you don't even know what you're talking about.

how does that clip show agility? he runs in a straight line to the sideline.... your the one who brought range into the discussion ant beacuse you said mays has better range than berry and thomas, and range to me is the area a guy can cover, for example ed reed has great range cuz he can cover so much of the field on his own, mays does not have that kind of cover abilty, to me thats what range is, also can mays drop down and go man to man with TE's? can he drop down and go 1 on 1 with WR's? berry and thomas can.... can you say the same for your boy? your basically saying that mays is hands down the best saftey in the draft, and if thats so why did other safties go before him? theres a reason teams passed on him. im gonna end the argument by saying mays is hands down the best user guy in "MADDEN" but in real life he lacks in alot of areas.... takes more to play ball than size, speed, and the ability to hit..... if it was that easy the raiders would be world champs. im done man really its pointless lets let mays's play do the talking as for madden ill
agree that he is the best user guy. DONE....




Landry on the redskins is a better user guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 02:05

That 6'3 frame is better for intercepting the ball as well. Not just hitting. 91 hit power, with 95 speed. He's t he only reason why i even want to give the 49ers a chance, even though they just signed Jarrett Brown too. Hopefully he makes the team so there WC can be even better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Wiimaddencup.com
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   2010-04-26, 02:22

This would be my Niner 4-6

RE-A.Brooks
DT1-A.Franklin
DT2- K.Balmer
LE-J.Smith
SS-D.Goldston
ROLB-P.Harlyson
MLB-P.Willis
LOLB- M.Lawson
FS-Taylor Mays
CB1-N.Clements
CB2-.S.Spencer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Wiimaddencup.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Niners 2011   

Back to top Go down
 
Niners 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Madden 2011
» Junior Boys Tournament - Feb 4 and 5, 2011 - Kemptville
» THR's 2011 plans
» WRC 2011
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Defensive Strategy-
Jump to: