Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed! Empty
PostSubject: Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed!   Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed! Empty2010-04-19, 15:29

For most of yall, Marvel vs Capcom 2 was one of the favorite arcade fighters, and even was very popular on release on the PSN/XBL marketplace

Capcom has confirmed the rumors of a 3rd installment of this storied versus franchise, details on release hasnt been confirmed, nor the cast

but it is believed to have just a little bit more people than MvsC2 had plus the old cast and some new characters

i remember playing the mvsc2 in arcades such as the old grand prix before it became boomers and just owning with war machine....ahhh the memories!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed!   Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed! Empty2010-05-13, 14:29

hahaha finally! ive been waiting since i was like 8 for this! lol anyways i have a boomers where im at it used to be camelot park or some crazy s*** like that but i played it there all the time and had the top score there for the longest time until i stopped playing xD
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed!   Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed! Empty2010-05-20, 02:08

Im loving this
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed!   Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed! Empty2010-05-20, 02:22

get on that super street fighter 4 then moores! im 360 as well so if u do ever pick it up hit me up
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed!   Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Confirmed!
Page 1 of 1