Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)

Go down 
+4
layinWOOD
super_mario90
PeytonMvPManning
Big Hungry 702
8 posters

Who is the better Safety?
Bob Sanders
Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Back_catg60%Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Back_catg
 60% [ 6 ]
Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Back_catg40%Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Back_catg
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty
PostSubject: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-17, 18:19

make a choice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-17, 18:22

Bob Sanders when hes healthy is better than Wilson no really question about that, I think we can all agree upon that when Bob is healthy hes a top two SS along with Troy P
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-17, 19:15

I like adrian wilson because he can stay healthy unlike like sanders.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-17, 21:03

super_mario90 wrote:

the thread says when sanders is healthy, read the thread first before u make a post
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-17, 21:26

Adrian Wilson... There both great and Bob is one of my fave players in the NFL. I just think Wilson is overall more well rounded.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-17, 22:27

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

the thread says when sanders is healthy, read the thread first before u make a post

I did read the thread. But even when sanders is healthy he still. . .little! and adrian is a huge monster!.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-17, 23:04

i like bob he seems a lil more rangy than adrian there both great safties in thier own right you cant really knock bob cuz he's short, i laid out greg jones and jones can lay the wood, sanders IMO can be just as physical as adrian size isnt everything guys like bob sanders, MJD, and deangelo williams are great examples of why you cant judge a book by its cover there is no measuring tool to measure the size of a mans heart, its close though adrian is a menace and absolute freak but ima go with sanders cuz i feel like he has a bit more range.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-17, 23:22

i say adrian he does everything bob does in the run game plus is more of a factor in the pass game. adrian was just under the radar till that cards SB season cuz the cards were always a terrible team
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-18, 00:07

LOL MJD barely got a 1,000 yard rushing season HAHA!.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-18, 00:12

Gotta go with adrian wilson bc he from my hometown in high point, nc.. plus he is a beast and bob sanders cant stay on the field for s***.. oh and mjd is one of the best rbs in the league, who cares abt yds check out that stat line under tds thats what counts putting points on the board.. mjd gets in the box, slaton cant even hold the rock
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-18, 03:30

Adrian wilson all day long BABY! LET'S GO!!!!.

Slaton had over 1,000 yards his rookie season and MJD barely got his first 1,000 yard season and he's been in the league how long.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-18, 04:28

love how all the threads get turned into how texan player are better than the rest of the NFL, never fails, also how long are you gonna ride the slaton rookie season thing?

i guess if i had to play one guy over the other i would pick sanders cuz i feel like he can drop down and cover the slot and take away a bit more than adrian can, no disrespects to adrian though, really its tough cuz both guys are down right animalistic when they strap up i dono if there even is a right answer to this question, guess you cant go wrong with either one of them.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty2010-04-18, 10:30

first off I will take wilson over sanders I think wilson is one of the most underrated safties in the game and sanders is just not that big of a factor in pass defense.

And Mario90 MJD is 10 times better then steve slaton is or ever will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)   Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrian Wilson vs. Bob Sanders (when healthy)
Page 1 of 1