Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I'm using the Fins next season

Go down 
+15
matthauganak1
Crunk
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
cmccray2639
CJDAWGG14
wayne019
Alex510
Ddappa35
ryanfree36
Modrewgnu
PeytonMvPManning
Ellard
so much swag
B-__-R-__-B
Ant1010 I Play Wii
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-14, 22:46

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
see me i could go philly all day and not get bored i know all the players inside and out and enjoy playing with them, some people play to win just as i do but a big part of why i play is cuz i love the eagles, i really dont get sick of them for me its philly or nada. i dont disagree with people that switch it up though, its only a game ya know its not like your a traitor if your playing with your rivals team on a video game, its all in good fun but for me i gotta go philly philly philly.

No, if you play with your favorite teams rival you are a traitor. GB fits my style of play but I will NEVER use them NEVER, I hate those friggin fudgepackers and their silly hats. I live on the IL and Wisconsin border so I gotta see those green and yellow jerseys all the time. Only good thing about Wisconsin is they have a lot of thick big booty white girls, and I like that a lot. I wont use the Vikes or Lions either
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-14, 23:18

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
You can say you're using a team now, but wait until they release ratings before you get too hype. The same s*** you do in 2010 probably won't work in 2011 like RC and an easy dump to Ginn for 25+. Don't just hop on cause of a few guys. Miami lost Porter who was vital as s*** in 2010, and setups and schemes you think may work now, might not be hot in 2011.
i bet we will all be able to rc in 11 very easily. but **** the dolphins i will be using oakland.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 02:31

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:
You can say you're using a team now, but wait until they release ratings before you get too hype. The same s*** you do in 2010 probably won't work in 2011 like RC and an easy dump to Ginn for 25+. Don't just hop on cause of a few guys. Miami lost Porter who was vital as s*** in 2010, and setups and schemes you think may work now, might not be hot in 2011.
i bet we will all be able to rc in 11 very easily. but **** the dolphins i will be using oakland.
Same... Oaktown all day. Bruce Campbell FTW?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 02:47

cmccray2639 wrote:
im so damn sick of playing the vikings.. its pretty damn ridiculous how many people use them.. i know they dont have that many fans haha.. i hate ap now from having to play the vikings so much lol jk, but i does get a bit annoying.. i enjoy winning just as much as the next person but ive even ran with the browns just for a change of pace and if i lose no big deal im not losing any sleep over it

I'm a fan of the Vikings I always have been it's just a extra benefit of having them be a good team I played with the Vikings before Adrian Peterson I played with them when they were 6-10 now everyone complains that ap breaks every tackle he has won me as much games as he has lost me he fumbles about every game but I put up with it because there my fav team and always will be so yea when jags are good and every one complains about them are you just gonna not play as jags because there to good in madden no.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 03:23

Most of the madden players that are gonna use the phins probably won't even use henne they'll probably put in pat white and run around trying to throw to ginn just like almost everybody does with the eagles with vick and desean and try to use the wildcat LOL i can't wait to play them in madden 11.

F*CK the DOLPHINS! and F*CK the JETS too! LOL! i can't wait to play them in madden 11.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 03:27

Ddappa35 wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
see me i could go philly all day and not get bored i know all the players inside and out and enjoy playing with them, some people play to win just as i do but a big part of why i play is cuz i love the eagles, i really dont get sick of them for me its philly or nada. i dont disagree with people that switch it up though, its only a game ya know its not like your a traitor if your playing with your rivals team on a video game, its all in good fun but for me i gotta go philly philly philly.

No, if you play with your favorite teams rival you are a traitor. GB fits my style of play but I will NEVER use them NEVER, I hate those friggin fudgepackers and their silly hats. I live on the IL and Wisconsin border so I gotta see those green and yellow jerseys all the time. Only good thing about Wisconsin is they have a lot of thick big booty white girls, and I like that a lot. I wont use the Vikes or Lions either

see thats your opinion on it though what you say is a true fan and what ant or someone else says is a true fan can be a totally different thing, and anyways ITS A GAME DUDE!!! dont take it to heart, people should be able to use what teams they want without being considered a traitor cuz really its only a game? i saw some interviews on the MLG tournaments and they interviewed the best of the best they asked them where there froma and who there favorite team was problem said san fran yet he ran with like oakland and dallas does that mean he's not a true fan? your takin it way too seriously, jus let people play with who they wanna play with and you worry about who you roll with, i dono why anyone should have to hear that there not a true fan or a traitor cuz they played a video game with thier teams rival?... sounds dumb IMO. i mean i go straight philly all day but i also respect the fact that people are free to choose who they wanna play with.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 03:47

When i really feel like embarrassing my opponent i play with the lions. and im a die hard TEXANS fan but if your a fan of a player it's cool to play with another team if im a fan of a player i might wanna play with the team my fav player plays for thats why sometimes i play with the lions cause im a calvin johnson fan.

Im also a lee evans fan so i might play with the BILLS just to throw to lee evans.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 10:16

ryanfree36 wrote:
Yes I would. The basic question you ask is would the end justify the means? The means to achieving a win, for me, is not as important as what I did to get it. If I purposely sold my team out to achieve a win then for me it wouldn't carry as much meaning. I feel its better to stick with your real team and work on your game then pick a front runner. Of course that's just my opinion.

I understand wat u mean...in my book u would be a super fan. I am a super fan also but for real football. This is a video game so ur not selling ur team out unless u completely stop following them and follow another team. However u are a wagon jumper if u go from 1 dominate team to another which is y I didn't use my cowboys until this year. Who is saying the dolphins are an elite teams because of 2 players. I sure am not. The team is different I agree but let me tell u something, the dolphins won't be at team that will be easy to play with like other elite teams like the vikings cowboys pats (of old) and soon to be jets and ravens. I don't disagree with ppl using another team because they are new but dnt be a wagon jumper
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 10:41

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Ddappa35 wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

see thats your opinion on it though what you say is a true fan and what ant or someone else says is a true fan can be a totally different thing, and anyways ITS A GAME DUDE!!! dont take it to heart, people should be able to use what teams they want without being considered a traitor cuz really its only a game? i saw some interviews on the MLG tournaments and they interviewed the best of the best they asked them where there froma and who there favorite team was problem said san fran yet he ran with like oakland and dallas does that mean he's not a true fan? your takin it way too seriously, jus let people play with who they wanna play with and you worry about who you roll with, i dono why anyone should have to hear that there not a true fan or a traitor cuz they played a video game with thier teams rival?... sounds dumb IMO. i mean i go straight philly all day but i also respect the fact that people are free to choose who they wanna play with.

Sorry dude, I should have put a few lol's in my response or something, I was being sarcastic. I thought the thick big booty white girls wouldve tipped you off. I mean I wont use a team rival, but like Ive said in many other posts, I gives a Fk what anyone else does with the game. If people spend thier hard earned money on the game, no one should tell them how to do anything different than what they want to do. But, they do seriously have some thick @ss white girls out there, and their pretty easy too.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 10:46

ay its all gravey dappa! i get you! im one of those guys that can rock his team all day, i think more people should cuz i feel like if your good enough you can make any team work for ya and no matter how good or bad the eagles get ill always roll with them, its good to see a die hard fan like yourself.
Back to top Go down
danomite
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 15:36

i may try the fins out next year. i'm a colts fan but been on a packers kick lately. i've always been a fan of charles woodson and had GB's D and Rodgers and Jennings on my fantasy football team last year so i am a lil partial to the pack in the nfc.

or i can say the colts are my fav afc team and the packers are my favorite nfc team.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 18:03

danomite wrote:
i may try the fins out next year. i'm a colts fan but been on a packers kick lately. i've always been a fan of charles woodson and had GB's D and Rodgers and Jennings on my fantasy football team last year so i am a lil partial to the pack in the nfc.

or i can say the colts are my fav afc team and the packers are my favorite nfc team.

ewww your a charles woodson fan and a colts fan? i hate woodson because he won the heisman
peyton' senior year when peyton should have won it. But the packers have a good team on madden and they should on 11 as well
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty2010-04-16, 08:35

I use the pack a lot too, I really hope the get the oline together its was kinda pitiful. I am a huge Michigan fan so I like woodson and chad henne, it will be nice to throw to someone besides ted gin JR for the fins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm using the Fins next season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2