Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO

Go down 
+7
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Comp4Life
tk1.0
Swag Escobar
xXBlackiceXx
monsieurginger
Jimmy2Times
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy2Times
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-11

ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty
PostSubject: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-04-14, 05:19

HELLO,

Yo is it harder to play in all madden or all pro, and which has more cpu help all madden or all pro?
Back to top Go down
monsieurginger
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-04-14, 19:27

All-Madden is easy. Unfortunately, that's pretty much as difficult as it gets.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-04-14, 20:48

u can turn the sliders up which makes it impossible to throw any decent passes. or anything. the computer plays like a super human lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Jimmy2Times
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-04-15, 12:31

?????? lol

Last edited by Jimmy2Times on 2010-04-20, 12:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-04-16, 02:30

all madden because the cpu just makes that extra effort to defend s*** sometimes, on all pro defenders sometimes **** up big in coverage... like on all pro you catch guys standing doing nothing on plays more often than all madden but yea all madden is just as cake after a while like the gentleman before me said
Back to top Go down
tk1.0
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-04-18, 17:30

all pro is way too easy...all-madden..is O.K.
Back to top Go down
tk1.0
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-04-18, 17:31

i hate how beginners start playing online and they yet cant beat the computer on all madden...why??
Back to top Go down
Jimmy2Times
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-04-19, 21:59

UPDATE:

What i meant to say is, when you join a online franchise is it harder to play in a all-pro fran or a all-madden fran playing against all human players, what takes more skill to play all madden or all pro?
Back to top Go down
Comp4Life
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-05-04, 02:34

What i found from playing online franchise mode is that All Pro is more suited for Sim style ballers and all Madden is more for hardcore ballers. There is a guy who routinely plays in our franchises who has won 18 Super bowls on all madden, it is danm near impossible to sack him on all madden due to the high awareness of the offensive line blocking. He has won Super Bowls on all madden with the Bills, Jaguars, Bears generally weak teams. But if you play this guy on all pro you can run on him easily, you can pressure his passer, control the ball and clock on him. He alerted me to the fact that the player ratings are meant for All Pro skill level. All Madden has always been souped up in some way. So head to head All Pro is more sim. By the way i beat him 17-6 his Eagles vs. my Steelers on All Pro. I had 8 sacks against him. On all madden i have yet to beat him, can't even come close. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-05-04, 17:01

i beat a lot of people online and sometimes i struggle against all madden. level 22 aol is 15
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-05-04, 17:59

i think all ALL PRO is harder!!!!
Back to top Go down
moontheloon1127
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-05-10, 11:34

they should close the gap a little on the difference between All Pro and All Madden

right now in franchise mode on All Pro I blow out every team like 55 - 0 and on All Madden I can barely complete a pass sometimes....

there should be a middle ground
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-05-10, 11:35

if you beat it on all madden you should be ready for all pro
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty2010-05-10, 17:16

I prefer to play All-Madden when I'm playing online but I can not honestly tell you that there's a difference than playing with All-Pro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO   ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL MADDEN VS ALL PRO
Page 1 of 1