Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

GOD MODE TEAM w/ pats playbook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CStan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-04-12

GOD MODE TEAM w/ pats playbook Empty
PostSubject: GOD MODE TEAM w/ pats playbook   GOD MODE TEAM w/ pats playbook Empty2010-04-12, 23:46

what i've come to realize is that playing the saints with the pats playbook is near insanity lol. its the perfect combo for airing it out. the main str is having more than fast WR.. i bench colston or place him in the 4th slot and move bush to the 1st slot. theires alot more to do. but this is a solid speed core,the next speed core if u want fast WR's is philly, jagz,raiders,cowboys not in that order but those teams will give the first 3 slots of WR over 92-93 speed
Back to top Go down
Alex510
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Alex510

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: GOD MODE TEAM w/ pats playbook   GOD MODE TEAM w/ pats playbook Empty2010-04-13, 01:37

It's definitely by far the best passing PB especially for speed wr's... but the runs are so atrocious it's no longer useful to me.

Don't run this PB unless you pass 90% of the game.
Back to top Go down
CStan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: GOD MODE TEAM w/ pats playbook   GOD MODE TEAM w/ pats playbook Empty2010-04-13, 13:45

that is exactly what i do,if i wanna get a balanced attack u use denvers PB or the Titans PB. both solid imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOD MODE TEAM w/ pats playbook   GOD MODE TEAM w/ pats playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

GOD MODE TEAM w/ pats playbook
Page 1 of 1