Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Washington Offensive Mini Scheme

Go down 
+2
CookieMonsta
PeytonMvPManning
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Washington Offensive Mini Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Washington Offensive Mini Scheme   Washington Offensive Mini Scheme Empty2010-04-11, 10:23

All these plays are out of Split Pro. And can become a very effective mini scheme. Use the Dual RB package for each of these plays

Play: FB Belly( quick audible down)

Setup#1- Slide protect aggressive
Setup#2- Motion the WR on the right till he gets right behind the LT and press hike

Play: Off tackle

Setup#1- Slide protect aggressive
Setup#2- Motion WR on the right till he gets in between the TE and RT and press hike

Play: PA Slide( run if your FB Belly play is working)

Setup#1- Slide protect wherever you think you need too i usually slide protect left on this play
Setup#2- Motion WR on the right till he gets right behind the LT
Read#1- look for your HB going to the flats
Read#2- if cover 2 and flats are covered hit your TE on the corner or left WR coming across the middle

Play: HB Sweep

Setup#1- slide protect aggressive
Setup#2- Motion WR on the right till he gets right behind the center to try to block the A gap heat

Play: Texas( unbump)

Setup#1- put WR on the right on a fade
Setup#2- motion WR on the right to the left as soon as you motion press hike to create an unbump
Read- your WR that you just motioned on the unbump route

This mini scheme can be very effective because all the plays look very similar and it has everything you would want two off tackle runs, a sweep, a playaction, and an unbump. Hope yall enjoy
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Washington Offensive Mini Scheme   Washington Offensive Mini Scheme Empty2010-04-11, 10:42

Good scheme!

The Split formation from San Francisco also has a quick toss, but you need a very fast RB and preferably a good blocking WR to that side like Hines Ward or Vincent Jackson. Contains will usually shut it down, but that's why you have the FB belly to run right where the DE normally would have been. It's good to break out once or twice a game, and have the defense thinking about it every time you use that formation.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Washington Offensive Mini Scheme   Washington Offensive Mini Scheme Empty2010-04-11, 12:44

i think seattle has these same plays i will def check it out cuz i never use the split form at all
Back to top Go down
Mr. 5oh3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mr. 5oh3

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Washington Offensive Mini Scheme   Washington Offensive Mini Scheme Empty2010-04-11, 13:24

i might try out wash pb ive asked around people say its 1 of best running pb's in madden 10
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Washington Offensive Mini Scheme   Washington Offensive Mini Scheme Empty2010-04-12, 14:30

Mr. 5oh3 wrote:
i might try out wash pb ive asked around people say its 1 of best running pb's in madden 10

It is the best running playbook that I have seen. I did a lot of research on almost all the playbooks and the Washington playbook by far is the best.
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Washington Offensive Mini Scheme   Washington Offensive Mini Scheme Empty2010-04-12, 17:39

washington pb is very good, not all sxy like some of the popular books, but damn good. Some of the best stuff from sb sets, great for mixing in with what you can do with flip trips etc... SOLID BOOK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washington Offensive Mini Scheme   Washington Offensive Mini Scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

Washington Offensive Mini Scheme
Page 1 of 1