Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Do you think Alabama will repeat again?

Go down 
+3
noob999
PeytonMvPManning
suga hill82
7 posters
AuthorMessage
suga hill82
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-04-08, 15:33

I think they will because Nick Saban is a beast of a coach. No.1 recruiting classes two years and no.3 one this year. Bama is back and with a vengeance!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-04-08, 17:03

i think they might get upset one time next year but they will still win the SEC championship game which will put them in the title game
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-04-09, 18:51

The only teams I can think that can challenge them would be Ohio State if Preyor would actually play to his potenial. And we all know how OSU does against the SEC lol. The Tide have a vetern set of offensive players and Saban is great on defense and will reload.

So...I think Alabama will roll fairly easily to a NC game. They will still make to the NC if they lose a game. Heck they can probably make it with two because other top teams like VTech, Miami, & Oregon are going to lose some games due to some solid competition in their divisions. Boise will go 12-0 and probably not get in the NC game because the other top teams have to play each other next season. ACC, SEC, and the Pac-10 will probably be the best conference next year. Down year for the Big 10 I think. It might be Ohio State and no one esle in that conference. I don't trust Winconsin & Iowa that much and PSU isn't supposed to be elite next year. Big 12 will suck next year without Colt McCoy or Bradford.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-04-19, 13:28

yea i do, but if boise goes undefeated AGAIN, they will get put into the NC game, i think you can no longer ignore what they've done
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-04-19, 16:43

I think they would have to route hard and hope that VTech wins the ACC if they beat them. That's their only bargaining chip. If VTech finishes 3rd or worse in the ACC all bets are off IMO.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-05-09, 17:06

Boise cannot keep going undenied, and this may be their best team ever, so its now or never for them
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-05-09, 17:48

No i dont think they will repeat i hope they get beat and miami takes it
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-05-09, 17:56

miami has alot of talent coming back, so they should own the acc easily
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-05-09, 19:07

Miami might own the acc but they are not winning the championship it will be bama for sure saban has to much talent on that team, but you have to keep an eye on boise they are dangerous
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-05-09, 19:16

yea boise is the second strongest team in the ncaa **** what everyone else thinks. Boise is stacked and can no longer go un noticed
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-05-09, 19:52

Bama easily they would beat boise by 30
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-05-09, 20:08

30 is a big number but i mean anything is possible, even though they lost some defense saban knows how to recruit so there might be a letdown but only due to in-experience
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-05-09, 22:44

hey alabama could do it but i mean a win over boise by 30? unless all the boise star players get sick or injuried theres no way
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty2010-05-10, 03:42

yea boise is a godly ass squad, and that offense may be better than bama. and that defense returns all but one guy, so they WILL make noise this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Alabama will repeat again?   Do you think Alabama will repeat again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Alabama will repeat again?
Page 1 of 1