Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!

Go down 
+11
jayfury
Ddappa35
aj_fitness1212
cmccray2639
Madden's Finest 200
B-__-R-__-B
layinWOOD
c4jun
THiZzLeWiZzLe
E-BLOXX
IBLEEDGREEN32117
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! - Page 2 Empty2010-04-21, 14:50

AshBlackstone wrote:
c4jun wrote:
I can see both points what they need is a SIM section and a hardcore section... If you go into the SIM section the SIM rules will apply forcing you to punt the ball, Hardcore games anything goes.

I also think next year they need to do something about someone doing the same play OVER AND OVER again. What would be nice is you keep using the same play more than 3 times in a row then it starts showing your play to your opp. This would stop alot of cheese in the game. Same goes for Defense.

I'm not sure Hardcore is the word I would use to describe it.

Retard mode might be better. I don't understand why people go for it on 4th down in their own territory. I stopped you on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down...what makes you think I won't stop you on 4th down as well? And I almost always do.

Stupid.

because its not hard to get 10 yards on 4 downs
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! - Page 2 Empty2010-04-21, 14:53

THEY ARE NOT BRINGING BACK FAIR PLAY SO BUMS CAN STAY IN THE GAME VS "CHEESERS". lol. If you can stop it, you wouldn't B!tch about it. It's just that simple. Probably the same people that said CJ was too fast and now we have that hitch step added so people can catch him, because.... he's too fast lol.
Back to top Go down

BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2