Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Defensive Adjustments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
E-BLOXX
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
E-BLOXX

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Defensive Adjustments Empty
PostSubject: Defensive Adjustments   Defensive Adjustments Empty2010-04-07, 22:08

I'm havin issues on D and adjusting to my opponents. the reason im thinkin is im not sure of wut it is i wanna do on d or not but im really strugglin. as far as the adjustments go y is it i kno wut my opponent is gonna do but the d is always broken? and wut do u do wen u dont have time to set up a d cause the other user hikes right away? im startin really despise the game cause everything i try is bein wasted and im rackin my brain and im not comin up wit anything. ive gone thru the forums and tried several different things but im on a serious losing streak can some 1 tell me something? please
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Adjustments   Defensive Adjustments Empty2010-04-07, 22:31

if there quick hiking it there not being able to make any adjustments either so let them run stock plays all day, i was running into these types of players a while back it forced me to get real quick on the sticks and thats with lag and everything i came out of those games being quicker on the setups, really though just know what play you wanna run then know what order is the fastest to set guys up in and from there its all practice man you'll only get better the more you do it.
Back to top Go down
E-BLOXX
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
E-BLOXX

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Adjustments   Defensive Adjustments Empty2010-04-07, 23:34

completely get wut ur sayin but wut stock plays arent broken on d? is there a few core plays that can be run? and if so which defender should i be usin on the feild and wut stock plays have the best pressure? which brings me to my other issue of gettin absolutely no pressure and the opposition has all day to throw.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Adjustments   Defensive Adjustments Empty2010-04-07, 23:41

If they really are callin plays that fast I would go cover 1/ or a 2 man under as a base D. User whoever is in the hook (yellow zone). And then switch it up every couple downs to a coverage like cover 3/cover 2. You might catch um and get a pick.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Adjustments   Defensive Adjustments Empty2010-04-08, 01:44

pick shell plays that are already set up partially to wat you wanna do and you begin your adjustments as soon as they break huddle and you see the players on the field you should be mostly done by the time the QB gets under center
Back to top Go down
E-BLOXX
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
E-BLOXX

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Adjustments   Defensive Adjustments Empty2010-04-08, 01:46

swag shell plays? explain?

Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Adjustments   Defensive Adjustments Empty2010-04-08, 02:10

if you know ur gonna put in some purple zones u pick a play with some purple zones already or a play with watever zone or blitzes that u were gonna put in to begin with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Adjustments   Defensive Adjustments Empty

Back to top Go down

Defensive Adjustments
Page 1 of 1