Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys   Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys Empty2010-04-04, 12:20

Hamlin and Adams are gone and more for the Boys to get. Another I would like to see come to Dallas is Jordan Shipley even tho we do need others first. I know another WR but he is a good fast hands return guy. He could replace Patrick Crayton in the future and be a Wes Welker type receiver. There has been talk about them going after another Felix fast type HB for the return spot but I would like to see Shipley.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys   Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys Empty2010-04-04, 12:35

I think it is stupid to draft someone based on special teams. I would rather have the Cowboys choose a secondary guy (safety) or a lineman that can move. Cowboys linemen can't stop any speed rusher. Shipley will be a nice asset though to whichever team picks him up. Dallas could use him in the slot.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys   Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys Empty2010-04-04, 18:06

Not really stupid and they are talking about doing it with a HB anyway but not in the first or second round. Shipley might be around in the second round but like I was saying we do need others first. I would like them to address the O-line then a ball hawk safety. I'm bringing the topic up just because I think a Wes Welker like player such as Shipley would be a great addition. I love Crayton to death but he is not doing much other than punt returns now anyways, he has had a few good plays after he was bumped down to #3 and don't see him moving back up...
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys   Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys Empty2010-04-04, 18:46

I definitely think he could be a Wes Welker type receiver in the NFL. I saw him against the University of Wyoming last year when they came to Laramie and he just tore us apart, both as a receiver and on special teams. I don't think anyone would be stupid to take him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys   Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys Empty

Back to top Go down

Jordan Shipley to the Dallas Cowboys
Page 1 of 1