Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ONLINE franchise offseason/draft help.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShimmityShim
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-03

ONLINE franchise offseason/draft help. Empty
PostSubject: ONLINE franchise offseason/draft help.   ONLINE franchise offseason/draft help. Empty2010-04-03, 15:15

So, I have a dilemma. I am currently at the end of year two in my online franchise. Last year didn't go so well for my current starting RB, Tomlinson.. but he is still at a 93 OVR. I am thinking that I am going to trade him for a bit of talent and with my good draft pick take Power RB Tank Lockwood. I am then contemplating picking up a speedy RB from the free agency (Since there is a cap system, players are available). I need help answering the following if you would please, Just looking for opinions and people with experience.

Have you ever played with Tank Lockwood? Is he worth the early pick? Yes/No Explain.

What do you think about/do you have any experience having 2 RBs splitting carries (or so) on your team?

What should I try to get for Tomlinson and with my other draft picks?

What overall do I need to be competitive next year?

If not my plan, what should I do?

This is my roster for help answering the last three questions: http://kcmadden.com/showPlayers.php?tid=23

Thanks in advance to everyone who helps Very Happy

PS: This franchise is very nice and well run, with a few open teams. I suggest if you like to play more of a sim style that you sign up ONLINE franchise offseason/draft help. Icon_cool
Back to top Go down

ONLINE franchise offseason/draft help.
Page 1 of 1