Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

holmes charged with assault on a woman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

holmes charged with assault on a woman Empty
PostSubject: holmes charged with assault on a woman   holmes charged with assault on a woman Empty2010-03-30, 05:09

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81734dbb&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
wonder what the hell is wrong with the steelers players. first big ben is an idiot now this
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: holmes charged with assault on a woman   holmes charged with assault on a woman Empty2010-03-30, 12:01

he grabbed her face and through a glass at it because she was sitting in VIP? what a fucking punk ass ******. i wish i was there to fuckin strangle him.

ANY guys who hits ANY woman (unless shes fucking attacking you first, i GUESS) is a right, straight ******.

then he offered to pay her so she wouldn't press charges. good, im glad she suck **** you and now he's gotta deal with the media. i hope they blow this story up like they're doing with big ben, cuz the world should know about guys who hit women. they should be required to wear giants B's on their chest so everyone knows theyre second rate BITCHES.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: holmes charged with assault on a woman   holmes charged with assault on a woman Empty2010-03-30, 12:56

wow what a big target on Steelers backs now. First they try to screw over Ben, then Holmes.

Who's next? Wallace?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holmes charged with assault on a woman   holmes charged with assault on a woman Empty

Back to top Go down

holmes charged with assault on a woman
Page 1 of 1