Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.

Go down 
+18
AshBlackstone
Crunk
Oldstalecheetos
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
tk1.0
c4jun
jd7680
Ddappa35
ferocus
A Packering Ape
jayfury
super_mario90
rokket
allain43
Th3 Ac3r
Madden's Finest 200
so much swag
Polly
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polly
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-28

If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty
PostSubject: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-03-28, 14:46

Not to mention the piss poor man coverage. Madden has so many weaknesses. If you know what the guy is going to run and you put the right adjustments and it doesn't do sht, damn right it gets frustrating. Madden should have some AI where the computer knows what your going to do if you run the same play all day and stop it
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-03-28, 17:58

Then don't i love the flat's it's easy to sucker a defense in to a blitz and beat you there!!! but it's your money do with it what you want to do money.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-03-28, 18:08

Stop complaining and grow a pair. All you do on this site is complain. Sad
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-03-28, 18:22

Suck it uppppp

If you cant stop what he is doing, then why dont you do it back??

If he stops what your doing back, it shows that you need to start labbing
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-03-28, 19:19

if you cant stop something that is happening to you over and over then you need to spend time labbing. I see these posts all the time dont anyone who post this stuff ever read anything that other people post about stopping these kind of things
Back to top Go down
rokket
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-03-28, 19:33

i ve only played 1 guy where i thought...fcuk, the flats are fcukd...lol....i have seen in other threads he has done this to other ppl too....he runs with the chargers and he has scheme out of under center split back....that dude can abuse the flats!!!

other than him, i have never had a problem with flat abuse, nor can i abuse the flats all day against a good opponent, but ill do it when he is not looking..lol
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-03-29, 20:04

GOOD post!!!!!! everyone ,,,lolololo.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-03-30, 03:19

flats and screens are easy to stop. man 2 man cover to stop the screens & blue zone to stop the flats i've never had a problem with stopping those plays.
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-03-30, 23:37

i'mma get to the point...you will buy madden 11.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-03-31, 03:18

Everyone will buy madden 11 even some of the lames on this site that SUCK!!!!.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
A Packering Ape
New MS Member
New MS Member
A Packering Ape

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-03-31, 04:04

He is 100% right.You can stop it but you cant play all 11 positions at once.Pick a quarter cover 3 and watch the dude in the left flats do nothing.I use woodson and his zone is 97.They just wander into nowhere land.The man coverage suck and you know it.Al Harris cant guard miles austin just because he is faster.I beat revis with devin thomas so many times.
Back to top Go down
ferocus
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-16, 12:14

screw the flats..thts easy... blocking and horrible man coverage, along with the disparity between lets say playin guys with the broncos or dolphins and they pick ANY TEAM ABOVE 85 .fix that....i mean its like theres no parity in the league..
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-17, 20:26

If you can't stop the flats you need to practice. If you cant stop the screen you need to practice. From what Ive seen this site frowns upon crybabies, which is effing awesome. Step your game up buddy!!!! You WILL buy Madden 11. And you will still complain about silly sh!t if you dont take the time to learn the game.
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-17, 20:34

Screens are sooo easy to get pick 6's. I love a predictable screen! If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. 478291
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-17, 20:37

Yeah screens and the flats are easy to stop. I mean alot of ppl abuse them. What I hate in madden is broken tackles it is just crazy!! They need to make tackling a little more realistic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
tk1.0
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-17, 20:58

i dont mind screens i .hate flats
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-19, 07:01

who cares madden sucks, while i like the online franchise, but i finally found a game that is far greater than madden and its fallout 3. if i had to stop playing one it would be madden. **** madden and their developers. when another nfl game comes out it will be bye bye madden forever. the guy earlier was right if a db is covering the flat he tends to stand there with his finger in his ass. the ai is flipping retarded. yea i can defend the flats manually and i think its ludicrous to have to watch the flats manually or using a qb contain. cover 2 should stop the flats at all times. especially if woodson or asomugha is covering that area.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-20, 11:29

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
who cares madden sucks, while i like the online franchise, but i finally found a game that is far greater than madden and its fallout 3. if i had to stop playing one it would be madden. **** madden and their developers. when another nfl game comes out it will be bye bye madden forever. the guy earlier was right if a db is covering the flat he tends to stand there with his finger in his ass. the ai is flipping retarded. yea i can defend the flats manually and i think its ludicrous to have to watch the flats manually or using a qb contain. cover 2 should stop the flats at all times. especially if woodson or asomugha is covering that area.

so what church do you preach at brother? AMEN
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-20, 17:27

Madden always have flaws, just suck it up and move on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-21, 12:50

There isn't a bigger myth in this game than the "The Flats and Screens are broken" claims.

I see this claim by so many people, and it's laughable.
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-22, 06:23

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

even though I disagree with you about madden, I must admit fallout 3 is pretty awesome. I can't wait til New Vegas comes out
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-22, 07:12

AshBlackstone wrote:
There isn't a bigger myth in this game than the "The Flats and Screens are broken" claims.

If you don't think that the flats are broken, then you don't play good people lol. And yes, i can stop the flats.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-22, 07:46

The flats are broken but if you continue to get pounded by it all game then you are not as good as you think there are ways to counter this stuff use your head
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-22, 12:38

Madden's Finest 200 wrote:
AshBlackstone wrote:

If you don't think that the flats are broken, then you don't play good people lol. And yes, i can stop the flats.

You made my point for me.

"I can stop the flats."

They're not broken.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty2010-04-22, 12:39

"Waaaah, the flats are broken."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. Empty

Back to top Go down

If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next