Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

rc help

Go down 
+3
Ant1010 I Play Wii
B-__-R-__-B
leway
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

rc help Empty
PostSubject: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-28, 12:44

on streaks corners and backwards c routes I know how to rc. But I need help on rc'ing on the other routes. Any 360 user willing to help

gt:XXMcPXBeNX7
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-28, 14:49

what other routes are you trying to RC?
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-28, 19:40

out route. I pulled it off a few times but Im still bad at it

fade route.

make it rain rc- I can do it somewhat well at the redzone but Im horrible at it when Im on the field

I heard you can rc on slants to the inside
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-28, 19:53

its funny i RC post routes easier than anything else, whats supposed to be easy isnt and whats supposed to be hard isnt, ive never RC'd an out route ill have to look into it.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 01:26

posts to the middle or posts to the corner?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 01:44

post go to the middle, corner routes go to well the corners, i can do both pretty well.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 15:42

people that RC are bums? do you think people that use nano's are bums too?
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 16:35

cmccray2639 wrote:
learn to run a real offense and you wont need to rc.. fuckin bums

Learn to run a real offense?

Ok this makes no sense, RC isn't a play, nor is it a scheme, it's how you catch the ball, the routes aren't cheesy, there are normal routes, lol. I don't get how Rocket catching generates " run a real offense". I was thinking, HB Direct snap + Fl screen + hp slip screen ,would generate that response.

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 17:21

i dont nano if i do not have to.. i know a few but only use them when a person is abusing a certain part of the game, like an rc, which by the way i do not even know how to do. and i may have misused the bums line. its just aggravating when you play good defense then someone can use a little gimmick like this and get out of it. i havent run into to many people that i see even rc that much so its just a minor complaint and its all i will complain abt. the scrns, hbds, outside slant i never will complain abt bc these can be stopped if u just pay attention to tendencies
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 18:48

you cant really go against the rocket if you nano.... just as you said things like the HBDS, outside slant, and screens can be stopped with a few minor adjustments and paying attention to tendancies so too can the rocket catch, for one pressure will greatly hurt the chance of a successfull rocket catch, i find that many people rocket on the sidelines over the corner and under the saftey so throwing some puple zones in there with some pressure should help slow that down, see theres ways around it so dont simple say "learn how to run an offense f***** bums" when theres things you can do to stop it, plus if you nano you have no room to say people that rocket catch are bums, IMO nano's and rockets are one in the same, unless your a straight sim style baller i dont see how you can classify rocket catching or nano's as cheap. remember if theres a way around it or to counter it its not cheese or cheap and the person doing it isnt a bum, there syle of play and them themselves might be annoying but its not cheap and theres way to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 19:06

i played some little faggot who got mad b/c i started rocket catching against his fag d and tore it apart. he said i was a cheater. that is why i rarely play now people complain to damn much and make the game lame.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 19:17

agreed, people should focus there energy on finding out how to stop things like coverage D, nano's, and the rocket catch instead of whining, complaining, and calling it cheese or cheap, theres ways to stop all three things i listed so you cant really call it cheating when theres things you can do to slow it down or stop it.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 20:35

cmccray2639 wrote:
i dont nano if i do not have to.. i know a few but only use them when a person is abusing a certain part of the game, like an rc, which by the way i do not even know how to do. and i may have misused the bums line. its just aggravating when you play good defense then someone can use a little gimmick like this and get out of it. i havent run into to many people that i see even rc that much so its just a minor complaint and its all i will complain abt. the scrns, hbds, outside slant i never will complain abt bc these can be stopped if u just pay attention to tendencies

So your saying rocket catching cant be stopped, when it clearly can and has been before.. Its not that hard, just user the area, strafe, and make the pick
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 20:48

wow thanks for that unbelievably enlightening advice.. you have changed my whole outlook on this rocket catching thing.. now it doesnt seem like such a gimmick people use to hide their lack of creativity on offense.. (hope you got sarcasm in all that) but thanks anyway for coming on here and stating the obvious.. all im saying is the s*** is annoying and imo if this is a persons best way of moving the ball down field then they are sorely lacking in legit skill
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 20:52

Who cares about complainers. People never complain when they win so who gives a s***. Its obvious they're mad because they lost. Lol
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 20:54

cmccray2639 wrote:
wow thanks for that unbelievably enlightening advice.. you have changed my whole outlook on this rocket catching thing.. now it doesnt seem like such a gimmick people use to hide their lack of creativity on offense.. (hope you got sarcasm in all that) but thanks anyway for coming on here and stating the obvious.. all im saying is the s*** is annoying and imo if this is a persons best way of moving the ball down field then they are sorely lacking in legit skill

He speaks the truth. Its not hard to stop it. The db can get the animation toooo. Stop crying and improve
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 20:59

i think you think its annoying cuz you cant/ dont do it, if you didnt know how to nano you'd probably say thats cheap as well, but you do on occasion so you dont, im willin to bet if you were legit at rocket catching you wouldn't have so many negative things to say about it, and what is legit skill anyways? what might be legit to you may be childs play to someone else, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME" and thats exactly what i do, i dont cheat or glitch, but if somethings working and my OPP. isnt doing anyting about it, take the rocket catch for example if i throw a few rockets and find my OPP.is having a hard time stopping it or isnt making any adjustments you better believe ima be droppin rockets all game long, now if he shows the composure under pressure and adjusts to it im not gonna keep goin to it ill move on to something else, so maybe what you took as "annoying" was really just the result of you lacking on the defensive side of things cuz like ac3r said you can user the rocket target possibly throw in some purples and bring pressure like i suggested point is that you needa come up with a way to stop the rocket not complain and wine about how its annoying and cheap.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 21:06

ok everyone keeps talkin abt i need to find ways to stop it.. i know how to stop it, but nothing is full proof. you can play good D and someone still pull this on you.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 21:10

and how are you gonna tell me to "stop crying and improve" and you have never played me? so bc i have 1 issue outta the numerous stuff people do online that others call cheap i must be terrible then huh? i think you need to consider your thoughts a little better b4 you put them out there for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 21:14

the rocket catch isnt full proof either? im tellin ya bring some pressure with purps and see how long the doode wants to keep rocket catching, or user the rocket target? if your good on the sticks he wont want to throw it at you after you pick a few, i really dont wanna come off like im attacking you, just trying to show you that there is a way to defend the rocket, sometimes peoples confidence in the rocket can be there greatest downfall and can play very nice into your defensive gamplan, if you wine and complain about the rocket you'll never learn how to stop it and it will plague you as long as you play but if listen to others on the site, take a lil helpful criticism, and ask good questions the rocket wont be a problem for you.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 21:22

like i said i agree with what you sayin.. its not that big of a problem for me no one has ever just killed me with rcing bc i do have decent user skills.. its just the one thing online that pisses me off enough to say anything abt bc it only seems to happen to me on 4th and long.. so yeah u right if im gonna keep playin the game i got to be better at recognizing when someone is gonna use this on me so i can defend it bc no matter what people say if it can be done people are gonna use it
Back to top Go down
dr806
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-23

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 21:25

and if you hit the receiver hard enough he should drop it or fumble....its just a matter of how well u r on the sticks
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 21:27

exactly! so its up to ballers like us to come up with stuff to counter it. really though try it: blitz + purple zones + good user skills= bringing the rocket back down to earth.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 21:32

i get what everyone is saying. for the most part i do not have trouble defending the rc,(obviously i give up the catch sometimes bc it can be effective) thats not what i have been trying to say. i would never have an issue with someone running hbds, srceens, outside slants, tosses over and over again bc these are at least real plays even if they are a bit to effective in madden. i only have an issue with the rc bc i feel like its a game glitch people exploit. i have no major issue with this its not like i have people just going up and down the field on me bc i cant stop someone from rcing. its just if im gonna lose i want to lose bc someone outsmarts me not bc they know more tricks than i do.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty2010-03-29, 21:34

but ill remember what you said abt the purple zones next time i get someone trying to do this on me.. i just recently figured out how to swtich someone to a purple zone on the fly abt 2 weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rc help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rc help   rc help Empty

Back to top Go down

rc help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Offensive Strategy-
Jump to: