Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

offensive struggles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thegame11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-17

offensive struggles Empty
PostSubject: offensive struggles   offensive struggles Empty2010-03-26, 16:17

it seems like every year my game falls off at some point during the year. sometimes its caused because i become arrogant. i will run a play that should have worked but it doesn't instead of running the plays i run i start trimming down the playbook to a couple of plays and become very predictable. i forget the adjustments i was making with all the plays i run. i have break downs in protection, my timing is off with my click on game, oh yeah and no pocket awareness. i even lost to a level 1 dude back to back my game stunk something terrible. i just started feeling comfortable 2 weeks ago but i haven't played in 3 days and i feel my game might be off again. do any of you guys go through this?
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: offensive struggles   offensive struggles Empty2010-03-26, 16:35

I have never gone through a reallyyyyy bad slump..

But I hear to just play some level ones and beat the crap out of them, and you should get your grove back
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: offensive struggles   offensive struggles Empty2010-03-29, 13:17

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
I have never gone through a reallyyyyy bad slump..

But I hear to just play some level ones and beat the crap out of them, and you should get your grove back
lol +1
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: offensive struggles   offensive struggles Empty2010-03-29, 16:49

sometimes i try something new and it works really good on some1 so i start trying to use it more and it dont work as good so i just go back to my original scheme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: offensive struggles   offensive struggles Empty

Back to top Go down

offensive struggles
Page 1 of 1