Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Vince has sprained MCL

Go down 
+2
kc killa jr
duketango
6 posters
AuthorMessage
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Vince has sprained MCL Empty
PostSubject: Vince has sprained MCL   Vince has sprained MCL Empty2008-09-10, 09:46

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3578695

no timetable on his return yet
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Vince has sprained MCL   Vince has sprained MCL Empty2008-09-10, 18:04

vince is trash so who cares...

yet another good college qb who does nothing in the pros...
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Vince has sprained MCL   Vince has sprained MCL Empty2008-09-10, 20:24

his problems are in his mind. he runs away from home and people think because he was suicidle. he had a gun in the trunk of his car.

his mother also sid he never wants to play football again.

he is just mentally unstable right now.
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

PostSubject: Re: Vince has sprained MCL   Vince has sprained MCL Empty2008-09-10, 21:00

cuz hes a pussy. he is an NFL FOOTBALL PLAYER!

THINGS ARENT ALWAYS GOING TO BE PERFECT LIKE AT TEXAS AND HE HAS TO GROW UP AND STOP HAVING HIS MOMMY DEFEND HIM!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Vince has sprained MCL   Vince has sprained MCL Empty2008-09-10, 23:53

look ppl playing qb in the league is not easy especially wen u have played qb and only used your athletic ability to play qb...now he has to LEARN the positioin...he is a very likable guy and now has to deal with ppl not liking him for the first time yes its hard yes he need to grow up his mom shouldnt had said anything but if someone askes then parents will talk she isnt defending him she was asked...is it a crime to jus get away for a lil while and take some time for yourself to relax to clear your head...vince is learning to play qb in the hardest league known to man and nobody is letting up...his O-Line isnt givin him the time to make the proper read and he is learning a new system (remember norm chow is gon)....there is a learning curve and vinces is alot bigger because he is learnin the position and the offense....he should be more strong i agree caus fans dont care...NOT TO MENTION HE JUS GOT HURT which he cant do nothing about its alot ppl calm down...he will produce he will WILL his team to wins.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Vince has sprained MCL   Vince has sprained MCL Empty2008-09-11, 01:52

kc killa jr wrote:
cuz hes a pussy. he is an NFL FOOTBALL PLAYER!

THINGS ARENT ALWAYS GOING TO BE PERFECT LIKE AT TEXAS AND HE HAS TO GROW UP AND STOP HAVING HIS MOMMY DEFEND HIM!

He didn't go ask his mom to talk to the press. How many times has your mom or dad said something or embarassed you in front of your friends? It has happened to everyone plenty of times, except when vince youngs mom speaks, he is embarrassed in front of the whole world. It isn't his fault and honestly i feel bad for him. He didn't go crying to his mom asking her to defend him. she was just asked a question and she answered it. I am sure he wishes his mom never said the stuff she said, so don't hate on vince, he didn't ask his mom to defend him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

PostSubject: Re: Vince has sprained MCL   Vince has sprained MCL Empty2008-09-11, 06:57

well vince showed he is a little pansy this off season when he said he wasnt sure if he wanted to play football anymore...
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Vince has sprained MCL   Vince has sprained MCL Empty2008-09-11, 08:34

Buddah and kc killa both make good points on this subject... I think Vince has to understand in the NFL you just don't get by on your athletic ability alone, because at this level everybody fast and strong and the ones that master the game mentally with their god given ability are the elite, its just a matter of him hitting the books and catching up... something he didn't have to do at the Texas. First and foremost you have to want to be in the league and want to be one of the elite in the game and not just say... I've one a national championship and I'm a millionaire and I don't like this negativity.

Vince will be out 2-4 weeks with a sprain MCL and better get his head on straight before he loses his team and co-players respect. The Titans arrant afraid to say bye either Mcnair, pacman etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Vince has sprained MCL   Vince has sprained MCL Empty2008-09-12, 12:19

Modrewgnu wrote:

He didn't go ask his mom to talk to the press. How many times has your mom or dad said something or embarassed you in front of your friends? It has happened to everyone plenty of times, except when vince youngs mom speaks, he is embarrassed in front of the whole world. It isn't his fault and honestly i feel bad for him. He didn't go crying to his mom asking her to defend him. she was just asked a question and she answered it. I am sure he wishes his mom never said the stuff she said, so don't hate on vince, he didn't ask his mom to defend him.

my mom still does it and I'm old lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince has sprained MCL   Vince has sprained MCL Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince has sprained MCL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NFL :: AFC Division Talk-
Jump to: