Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Our Goal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Our Goal Empty
PostSubject: Our Goal   Our Goal Empty2010-03-20, 15:59

hi im bigbuddah,

thank you for your interest in forum.madden-school.com and our sim section. We have alot of ideas for the sections growth coming up in madden 11.

now what i am looking to do in the future for the sim section.

- i go to these other sites and ive joined other leagues to try and figure out THE way to successfully run a league and recruit. ive been recruiting since november of last year we ran the league on leaguedaddy with 12 ppl and it was a disaster even tho we finished all the way to the superbowl. so i am recruiting for the start of madden 11.

- we have no leagues or franchises right now but im rebuilding the sim section the right way even tho it may be the long way. im trying to get atleast 32 members, of course, so we can do online franchise and a league wether it be for money or not. but i need 32 dedicated guys that are willing to build something that can be very huge. forum.madden-school.com and myself can finance a money league and tournament winners.

- what i am trying to accomplish for the sim section is a place not only to play in a league but a place to play regular single games for wat we call sim championships. a place to get information and help on the game. we can put together sim ebooks for offense and defense. i am trying to create a website inside a website.

- SIM Championships is kind of like the EA sports online board with rankings and stuff. your rank will be determined by your record, your opponents record, and sometimes points margin. the SIM Championships will start over 2x a year. once wen the real new year starts January 1st and the other when a new madden comes out. The winner of those will get a prize determined by me. The sim championships are a single game thing if u feel like playing a regular game then bamm hook up with another sim player and play a game. all other games from leagues and franchise will also count towards the SIM Championships as well so post those games in the results thread.

- Leagues and Online Franchises are going to be the major part of the sim section and will determine our success. with 32 members we can run either an online franchise or an actual league or both since online franchise doesnt have all the weeks opened up. WE WILL GET THROUGH A FULL SEASON regardless of what happens. online franchise ill jus advance the weeks in a regular league there will be a set date for all regular season games to be played. i feel like i know how to run a league or an online franchise and having a site like this really helps with communication. communication and commitment are keys to a successful league.

so if u stick around man and want to help bring some fire to the madden SIM commmunity man it would be really awesome and it will catch on.
Back to top Go down

Our Goal
Page 1 of 1